or Connect

Posts by Scbrown

So I thought I'd try the sitting photo today     Shirt: Creery Custom Pants: Brooks Brothers Flannel Tie: Drakes Boots: Crockett and Jones for BB
Beautiful pair of Gaziano and Girling Arran Chukka Boots Shoes in excellent condition worn around 10-15 times sole heels and toes were protected. The shoe trees are included in the sale and represent a nearly 175 dollar additional value Small imperfection on the toe that you can see in photos Brilliant Brown Tobacco Suede color   DG70 last Size 9.5 Uk or Typically a US10
Fantastic suit
I feel you, I might take SB's advice to make it more noticeable that it's a vest or ditch it altogether, or take the AAS I'm doing me approach
I respect all opinions as long as they are given with goodwill. Yes, they are the same ones OTR Peter Millar flannel
Thanks, the whole color scheme or specifically the vest and cardigan
Most definitely a student, good advice thanks
So you all can tell me if this is just wrong   wore an odd vest with a shawl cardigan today... I like it, but feel it may be excentric   Thanks Gents btw I finally got my shoes in the picture    
This is me for the day folks   Some great stuff particularly inspiring   Trying an experiment of only using 50 items in my wardrobe    
Here it goes with one of my favorite suits in Donegal Tweed   The sleeve looks like that because of the way I am standing   Have a great day folks