or Connect

Posts by Scbrown

Moore is a lace style with one row of punching across the cap. The upper is a rich Cherry Calf. The finest French and Italian upper leathers have been carefully selected and sorted before being cut by the master clickers then sewn together with stunning detail by the closers. The sole has traditional hidden channeled stitching, the soles are skillfully bevelled. Please note with sole wear this will peel slightly to reveal the stitching & this is not a fault. I brought...
NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Thom Browne Duffle Bag Features the Thom Browne signature stripe Mackintosh with leather trim, signature striped lining, brushed-gold zipper and hardware, 19" x 13.5" x 10". Imported. Please ask any questions you may have Its a beautiful piece and is no longer being produced The MSRP is $795 + Tax   
NWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece  Designed by Thom Browne Briefcase MSRP $2000  This beautiful bag can serve as a briefcase or travel bag  Dimensions are 18.5(l) x 9(w) x 15.5 (h)  This bag is the last one of a small collection and is no longer available The bag is made out of Horween Leather (not Cordovan) Featuring Thom Browne's signature stripe and locker loops on both sides as well as a striped interior and is made in italy Please ask any questions you have and get...
Brand New with Tags Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Shell Cordovan Wallet Black Exterior with crisp White Interior the slot can still holds bills safely without it falling out (pictured where the styrofoam.) This beautiful piece retails at $400 and has been discontinued. Shell Cordovan is getting rarer  This wallet was made in Japan  Get a great deal here
 Not Sure about that square with it but I like the rest 
Thanks for the thumbs yesterday    Just an upper shot today but if anyone was wondering Navy pants and Black Boots     Deets   Jacket: BB Shirt: Creery Custom Shirtmakers Tie: Drakes Navy Grenadine (Exquisite Trimmings) Square: RLPL
Hi Fellas thanks for the likes and comments last time.   Some great fits posted lately     
 Yeah, the sweater is leading to a little bulging. Will consider that for next time thanks
 Thanks
 I like the simplicity