or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

The Khaki look great. My brown linen trousers from Luxire came today. Seriously great stuff. I think I've found my pant-maker. Putting aside Khaki and navy and brown - ideas for odd trousers? Was thinking a grey flannel, but am stumped for much else. Cheers in advance gents. 
 Defo possible.  I'm a 38S and the pants come with a 34 waist, but this is my no means their smallest pants size. If you're ordering odd trousers btw size up. 
  Uhh probably? Seems odd. Waist size of their trousers or the jacket? 
 We are more than just friends, lover-boy.
  Nah but for real post up pics, my bro is roughly the same dimensions as you. 
 Oh I see the legal concerns, but as Nabil has said, I'm sure there's indemnity insurance that will cover it. Definitely the business isn't risk free, that's for sure!  I haven't noticed many practices that are paperless - in my experience the paperless practices are the exception, rather than the rule. My first gig out of highschool was an optical dispenser. At the practice we had an entire room that would have served brilliantly as an examination room - stacked high with...
 Digitizing patient records, man, that's the future.  Especially in private practices where the secretary has the 270000" Mac which only runs outlook, and the demand to be 'paperless' is so high.  If you offered a service where you came in overnight, scanned all the records and had them input into Genie or something similar you'd make a killing. Would be cheap as chips to set up too. 
All your notes with your ties say that to me!  Henry 'Big Love' Carter
  Top lel, fxh, Always a pleasure to read your posts. Did scoff heartily. 
Only when I'm smashing it out solo in the shower.