or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

If you have $5k saved then surely you can't afford a new car.  FWIW having driven in 911's, 458s, m6's, etc as nice as they are - and they are fucking lovely, don't get me wrong - without some sort of tax write off, or unless you're on big big dollars (in which case you wouldn't be posing the question in the first place, as you'd just buy it), they are waaaay down on my purchase list.  Give me that $400k towards a house before I put it towards a car. Spend enough on the...
 I prefer to fly to London but whatever ;)
 I couldn't conceive of a single worse way of spending your money. Seriously. 
^^   Beautiful trolling.    Compliments. 
 Roermond, about 90min by train from AMS, and 45min by car from DUS.  I may be in the UK in the very near future, and would consider flying over the outlet and proxying up a storm. Were I to do this, I'd charge purchase price + shipping to you + small mark up to cover my expenses while I'm there.  If there's enough people interested, I'd be happy to spend a day or two there enabling this. 
 Allofmyboners.png Might just have to jump on board too. Especially on the Rain last omfg so good. 
 Hi Romp, I'll shoot you a PM now rather than clog up the thread. Cheers!
 I should add, I have no aversion to getting PJ's to do it - but I can see the MTM process being potentially difficult if the jacket would have to be shipped back to italy between stages? Or is this the norm? 
So I kopped some lovely jacketing from huddersfield cloth's promo, and am after someone who can do MTM sportscoat with it. I know PJ's offer CMT, and I have a rough price guide in mind - but is there anyone else who I can drop my cloth off to in Melb/Australia?    Or am I best pursuing GY in HK or something similar?    Halp plox
Luxire flannel trousers here on Thursday. These would make it my third pair of Luxire trousers - can't wait!