or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

If we are going to quote black americans in a sartorial context, then: Dr. Dre is the name, I'm ahead of my gameStill, puffing my leafs, still with the beatsStill not loving police (Uh huh)Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a creaseStill got love for the streets, repping 213Still the beat bangs, still doing my thangSince I left, ain't too much changed, still FWIW I too, take my time to perfect my beats, and additionally still have love for the streets.  Next verse is on...
I only hire Chinese house cleaners for my Italian residence, because they are the minority, so when I exploit them I don't feel as bad. 
 Why h8 when you can litig8?
 Just as a heads up, Sandro is XX, not XY. 
Anybody ever had the thighs in a pair of SS trousers let out? Looking at the excess fabric each size I reckon you could get 1.5-2 inches out.    They are okay as-is, but looser would be better. 
 I like some of the Jort suits but they are a little too flashy - and I'm concerned I couldn't pull off a DB. And I don't think patch pockets work with their single breasted suits, given the formality of the fabric. 
Spoo you lovable bastard - anything in a UK6 on the Rain last?
 FWIW I've flown first since before I could walk.  What was your point again? I couldn't hear you over sound of my seventh glass of pre-departure Dom being poured. 
 Hey bro - these came through mid last year. I've only actually worn them a dozen times - but they've broken in well!  Keep us all posted - I wouldn't mind getting some undyed pairs and having them finished by dandy shoe care. 
This is a WiP I got from Pepe for the Museum Calf Mk. II order, re; dying leather or not.