or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

Being refered to as a mad c___ is the highest praise one can bestow upon another   On topic - thanks for the recommendations JM, iSurg and others, I'll take it onboard and have a good walk around! Last HK trip was pre-sartorial euphoria, so it will be good to revisit. It's looking to be hot and humid, so seersucker shorts, linen shirt and loafers it'll have to be.  Quite looking forward to it all, tbh. Who knew #menswear stopovers could be such fun! Pics to follow. 
   Awwwww shit, The Hoffa just took it to the next level of creepy. 
 Yeah fucken nah, you're alright cunt.  Don't let some flamin' galah get you down bruv. 
 Agreed, Jason. For my next pair I'll go flat fronts (already got 1 pair of flat fronts from them), and then might try a pleated pair, and link to an image of deep, long pleats so they get the picture (lolseewhatididthere?).  Thanks to those about a week ago who recommended Ascot Chang in HK. I'm in HK for 36 hours from Sunday night, and then back in HK for 10 hours tuesday week. I've got myself booked in first thing Monday morning - then on to the michelin star dim sum...
Tbh when my MJA article got airtime, the conversation were the only ones of all the major news outlets, including rupert's rag that actually explained the article accurately.Sure it has a lot of shit in it - but just skip the non-research and non-politics sections.
 Tell that to my victims patients 
 Amateur female proctologist, reporting in.  
  10/10, would lol again
As someone who never truly 'got' watches, until trying on a Nomos a few years ago, I now fully understand the obsession.    Go for gold, Nabil, and don't listen to Oli and his pleb-tier suggestions. Ball hard. 
Gents, my Rain brown pebblegrain boots arrived that Steve has posted pictures of previously.    H O L Y F U C K   Amazing. Comfortable on first wear. Just lovely all over. Steve is the man!