or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

I'll be there in Xmas if it/you can wait? 
   http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_AU/coats/blue-overcoat/J293.html?start=6&cgid=Coats Seems to be fairly functional to me? 
 The Armoury doesn't come easy my friend.  BJ4RJ
 That'd be a first for SuitSupply if that's the case, and the overcoats I did try on years ago in store definitely had functioning cuffs. 
 Simple, just close your eyes and open wide, baby girl.
 They have a lovely blue cashmere overcoat that would be killer - my only concern is the sleeve length. I'm a 24 (38S) and they only do 48 (38R). Choices choices. 
 Twinsies!  Apologies for the poor quality picture - took a quick morning selfie. Same suit. 
 More funny than moose knuckle is unintentional boners.  Certain members on here are very guilty of the ol' double-headed selfie, as it were. 
 So I got fitted up by Nelson at the Peninsula a few weeks back. 3 shirt minimum order, they make one as a trial - then you get a fitting, and more than 1 if you're in Hong Kong/you need it - and prices from their house fabrics were $200USD/shirt, but that inc shipping back to Australia.  Lovely service, great eye, would go back no hesitation. 
 So I stayed near there, and fogged up their windows for a few days and never went in.  How I regret it now.   I've spent three weeks on a drip to get back all the fluids I lost.