or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

Pity nothing in the outlet seems to be in stock? 
 Man the Green crust is definitely the best offering. What are you thinking of pairing it with? I'm thinking blues and browns, I think anything too light might be garish. Maybe charcoal? 
 Made more money off those than he ever did NWA albums. I've always seen Dre as the brains behind black rap - more of the producer and collaborator, less the stand alone artist. Probably smarter than the rest of NWA put together too :P
 If we are going to quote black americans in a sartorial context, then: Dr. Dre is the name, I'm ahead of my gameStill, puffing my leafs, still with the beatsStill not loving police (Uh huh)Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a creaseStill got love for the streets, repping 213Still the beat bangs, still doing my thangSince I left, ain't too much changed, still FWIW I too, take my time to perfect my beats, and additionally still have love for the streets.  Next verse is on...
I only hire Chinese house cleaners for my Italian residence, because they are the minority, so when I exploit them I don't feel as bad. 
 Why h8 when you can litig8?
 Just as a heads up, Sandro is XX, not XY. 
Anybody ever had the thighs in a pair of SS trousers let out? Looking at the excess fabric each size I reckon you could get 1.5-2 inches out.    They are okay as-is, but looser would be better. 
 I like some of the Jort suits but they are a little too flashy - and I'm concerned I couldn't pull off a DB. And I don't think patch pockets work with their single breasted suits, given the formality of the fabric. 
Spoo you lovable bastard - anything in a UK6 on the Rain last?