or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

Its more sizing for thighs I find on SS.  Waist fits fine on their 34's, but the thighs could be let out another inch, and same goes for dat ass. 
 The original dandy, right here folks!
My understanding is that the SS physical outlet is the beez kneez as it were. 
 +1 Shoulders back son, stand to attention when your superior officer is talking to you. 
 Rofl. Hey kids lets take harm minimisation to such an extreme we are going to put fucking bubble wrap on kitchen knives. Or, you know, we could always let consenting adults make decisions about how they treat their bodies and give people some independence instead of coddling them like they are a new born. 
 Likewise. I ended up giving my Napoli away as the thighs are just so slim.  It's a good conservative cut, minus the pants. If they sold all Napoli pants as separates then maybe that'd be a good middle ground - otherwise their target market is bros who lift but skip leg day all day everyday. And no one likes a Cardiobunny in a man. 
 Surely this assumes an average of  your suit being worn once a week, yeah? So more like for every 50 wears you should get it dry cleaned?FWIW I've never had any of my suits dry cleaned.  #wearwithoutcare
 Not cedar - but walnut - http://www.mycoathangers.com.au/products/Pant-And-Skirt-Walnut-Deluxe-Wooden-Hanger.html I've got a few cedar fresh products - pretty good - but I don't think you'd need to go as far as cedar hangers. Cedar for shoe trees, and a few bits of raw cedar in the wardrobe surely would be sufficient.  Walnut on the other hand, well you could fill your wardrobe with it 
 Cheers for using me as the image; I was browsing through this thread and went "HEY THAT'S ME!". Pretty chuffed.  Called me ma and told her I was internet famous