or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

I wager you sent a jacket into @luxire and had them replicate it? Care to share the details of the whole process? Looks great - I'm definitely keen to pursue Luxire for sports coats and jackets if they are able to replicate this consistently. 
 I eagerly await footage of the first SF'er to tell George to lift his game. 
 Lets just say the man knows his inseams. 
 Patina is love, patina is life. Do not fear patina. Agreed with foxyboxy - Sam is da man. Had thighs taken out, legs slimmed, cuffs put on, working sleeves taken up, etc and he's good.  Just ironed my ascot chang shirts. Its all so real now.  Going to use the measurements and hit up Luxire too. 
 LOL!Nearly had a heart attack. There are some incriminating photos in that album! Thats from the ground floor of the Peninsula, in Hong Kong, where Ascot Chang have a showroom. Lovely stuff. Real ballers stay here. Ones with actual butlers. https://www.dropbox.com/s/qgmmz20r0foovyo/DSC00475.JPG?dl=0 Try that instead. 
 On this - these shackets (or whatever you cool kids are calling them these days) - the AC store in HK had one on a mannequin.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezigmkccesyuco8/DSC00472.JPG?dl=0  Is the link. File is large though. I need to compress pictures and post reviews.  AC shirts arrive tomorrow. Can't wait! 
Any Australians ever ordered from Rakuten before?  On some next level Ring Jacket shit and I want to ride out the wave, if possible. 
 Not a honeymoon, but going to the US for a month in Dec, and thinking of locking in $2-3k for everyday expenses. Everything else has already been paid for. PS: Back from China, no buttrape - but amazing Ring Jacket, and Nelson at Ascot Chang is making a few minor adjustments on my shirt and then will post back. No pictures yet I'm afraid. 
Glad you all liked the story! Thanks for all the thumbs and kind words. I don't know about the rest of you, but I gain utility reading about others sweet kops.    Now at HKG waiting for a flight to the mainland for work. 36 hours of fun in hong kong - followed by a week of talking shit - then back to Hong Kong for about 9 hours to wrap it all up.    Will try and post pictures if I can get through the Honourable Great Firewall of PRC, otherwise this is all a tease until...
Checking in from Hong Kong, gents.    Lordy lordy lordy.  I should not be left alone to do a #menswear holiday again.   Balled on up on the QF127 in the pointy end; got waaaay too drunk. Stumbled off plane, managed to walk to the hotel, fell asleep.    Woke up this morning, Airport Express to Hong Kong, took the ferry ($2HKD - cheers fxh and co for recommending), walked into the Peninsula Hotel and did a double take. Most opulent of locales for Mr Chang to be...