or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

I like some of the Jort suits but they are a little too flashy - and I'm concerned I couldn't pull off a DB. And I don't think patch pockets work with their single breasted suits, given the formality of the fabric. 
Spoo you lovable bastard - anything in a UK6 on the Rain last?
 FWIW I've flown first since before I could walk.  What was your point again? I couldn't hear you over sound of my seventh glass of pre-departure Dom being poured. 
 Hey bro - these came through mid last year. I've only actually worn them a dozen times - but they've broken in well!  Keep us all posted - I wouldn't mind getting some undyed pairs and having them finished by dandy shoe care. 
This is a WiP I got from Pepe for the Museum Calf Mk. II order, re; dying leather or not.  
Oli, don't settle for MTM.    I see bespoke in your future.    Come on son, go full circle on us. I BELIEVE IN YOU. 
 UK 6, reporting in. Rain is the greatest last ever. 
 Yeah it's kinda high, and one of the things I'd love if they dropped in a good inch or so. But I wear the Havana casually - and mostly unbuttoned (again, casual environment) - so it's less of an issue.  The La Spalla has a 3-roll-2, and the middle button sits at a point I think is flattering on me. Much lower than the Havana.   RL Preston pants are great. $50 ea from the RL outlet.  High rise, good room in the thigh - but they need to be massively slimmed from the thighs...
 Waistband is sensual. Solid structure, but soft. Not stiff at all. Will be ordering more trousers soon I reckon. At $100-$150 for MTM trousers I'm like a fat kid in candy store. Going bananas, and praying I don't get diabetes. 
Cox - I was looking at that DB but I'm concerned it may come off as contrived at my age (24). Looks lovely though. What is the thigh allowance like on the Soho? It's the one cut I haven't tried yet.    I own Havana, Sienna, Napoli, Lazio and La Spalla/Jort in suiting as well as some SC's.    I think I have a problem, but I'm loving it regardless.