or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

^^ good pick up PS! Can anybody confirm that this is indeed a 3-r-2 and Bloomingdales doesn't understand? http://m.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-windowpane-check-three-piece-suit-slim-fit-bloomingdales-exclusive?ID=1109084
It's still 2014 for another 6 hours here in Sin City so depending on how well my luck holds it could be Isaia for days.Cmon free drinks, topless servers and lucky cards. Papa need a pair of new shoes!
I rep for the 3040; let me know when you're crusing by my hood and I'll dispatch Jeeves to bring us some coffee.
Tried on a 48s in Bloomingdales flagship store today. Nick you've got a great eye. Would have gone nuts and scored so much if my financial reality didn't keep me in check. Really great fabrics; good cuts; jackets soft and armholes high. 40% off RRP is fairly solid - made these suits about 600-800usd from memory.
Landed in NYC this Arvo. Hit up the KW pop up store, and the epaulet and alden store. Add suit supply, Ralph, some TF and you're laughing. TA and Leffot are good too.
...I think I love you man.
Best dry cleaner in Manhattan, ideally upper east side - and who does the best jacket repairs in Manhattan? I've got a slight tear on the rear right shoulder of a jacket which I'd love to have repaired. I have spare fabric as well if patching is required.    Thanks NYC iGents! 
FS: Vintage rare hand signed HC note**May be a reproduction due to the thirst on my shoulders
rimowa or victorinoxLatter is cheaper and comes with lifetime warranty, tracking, etc.Heading to NYC on Tuesday, and my victorinox has lasted me through snow and monsoons.Rimowa I'd probably kop if I was balling harder.TV is an amazing scent btw; good score cox.Happy to mule for people btw, when I'm stateside. Have more than my body's weight in luggage, so ...
 I own 3 AC shirts and I cannot agree more.