or Connect

Posts by PapaRubbery

Morning gents, sorry for falling off the face of the earth. Is diy reno's considered #menswear appropriate? How about waving my hands around and saying "big data" a lot? Both have been keeping me busy. Which leads me into a query for the melbournites. Let's say somebody spills a pint over you; and tells you to send them the dry cleaners bill? Where is the best (price no object) dry cleaners in Melbourne? Is it still baincrofts? I Promise to post more Xoxox (Sorry to...
 Thanks mate; appreciate it!  On the menswear front - everything is PJ's except the bowtie - which is Vanda. Shoes are black wholecuts from Carmina and braces are Albert Thurston. 
Heads up for jet setting Australian igents. I hit up carmina Singapore and edetal - both quite inflated from online prices; but perhaps useful for confirming fit. Managed to convince the now-Mrs. to look at carmina rather than same priced pleather glued sole constructions. Not sure if this is a good thing for my wallet, but at least she'll have cred on any #menswear tumblr posts ...
Geez iSurg you *really* liked my luxire linen trousers! Also gents - PJ tux is in my hot little hands. Omgeeee
I'd wager the the repair will be more than the cost of the watch. Calling it now.
 Jshoppers - they came recommended through Rakuten - and my lovely mistress, Google.  If you have your browser prefill for you, the ecommerce sections are standardised across english and japanese websites (I believe it is relatively global industry standard), so that takes out some of the guesswork - otherwise, throw the terms into Google Translate. 
 Yes but the plebs will not notice the difference, and the fact that you are wearing a well fitting suit will put you leagues ahead of your peers. 
 I don't understand this mentality. It's not like I don't already have a Japanese freight forwarding account. The material difference in blocking international sales is an international shipping address becomes a domestic shipping address. 
^^ Kama Kama Kama kamkaura It comes and goes, it comes and goooooooeeeessss
Gents I may have become a PJ's convert. Got fitted by Wei on Tuesday. Super knowledgeable bloke - he coordinates and goes on their Australian trunk shows - and we talked a lot of shit - before deciding on a single button navy tuxedo with black peak grosgrain lapels with hand stitching on the lapel. Started with a more structured jacket then threw caution to the wind and landed on a unstructured jacket (still had canvas - they had a fully unstructured option - no canvas or...