Posts by Keal19

Worn twice to work and not seen the light of day since.   Price includes worldwide shipping and lasted shoe trees
Worn once and have since been left in a cupboard gathering dust - they just didn't fit correctly!   My loss is your gain, price includes worldwide shipping and I can include the Vass U last shoe trees which fit really well in these loafers. Box included
BNIB Vass Museum calf gold - 4 eyelet derby - R last - 41   Shipping worldwide included as are 3 piece shoe trees.   Any questions just ask
Model 1065 brown and brown scotch grain combination F last single leather soles sizes: 44,5 / 45 / 43 / 43,5 / 44   ​Any questions just ask, price includes shipping worldwide and shoe trees.
single monk. F last. black calf leather single leather soles sizes: 42 / 42.5 / 44 / 44,5 / 45 /    Worldwide shipping included along with shoe trees   Any questions just ask!
As usual - prices include shipping worldwide and shoe trees.    Any questions just ask, have been a trusted seller on the forum for a while - I can also get other styles/sizes just let me know!
As usual - prices include shipping worldwide and shoe trees.    Any questions just ask, have been a trusted seller on the forum for a while - I can also get other styles/sizes just let me know!
BNIB Size 42.5   Double sole tapering to single.   Any questions
Make the most of Brexit, capitalise on the falling value of the £££.   These have been worn once and decided they weren't really to my taste, now offered for sale with Box and trees.    Size 42.5 Metal toe taps Half top sole
THE SAGANS ARE LIGHTWEIGHT SLIP-ON SHOES FOR THE HOME, TRAVEL AND CELEBRATIONS "Exploration is in our nature. We began as wanderers, and we are wanderers still." Carl Sagan The design of the Sagan was inspired by a story told by Philippe Noiret of an Armenian travelling actor who would only carry a string bag around the world, with him only one pair of shoes ; the same pair to travel, entice at receptions, and stride around the cities of Europe. Named after Carl Sagan...