or Connect

Posts by Keal19

Size UK8! Some llama calf too...
on the 16th Jan
Great news to finish the week - Gabriel's emailed me to say my Enzo Bonafe's from the January promotion are now ready! Was expecting to have to wait at least another month! This thread should make great viewing over the next few weeks as the 120 MTOs roll in!
Anyone who wears a 41 in the U last, I've got a couple of pairs of BNIB for sale, navy austerity brogue and a dark brown cap toe - give me a shout if you want any more details and photos!
Here's my suggestion. Burgundy or dark brown llama calf in a split toe 5 eyelet derby? thinking it would look good on one of the sleeker lasts?Edit. A more subdued version of the below (in kudu)
Up for sale is a brand new pair of Vass loafers, size 42 on the U last, will come with shoe trees and she bags.   Pics below, any questions just ask.  
I have managed to acquire three pairs of brand new, unworn U last shoes, all in size 42 or UK8. Price per pair is $450, including shoe trees.   More pics on request 1.   2. 3.
Just a heads up, I've got 3 brand new pairs of U-Last Vass shoes in a 42 that I'm going to be putting up on the B&S thread shortly, PM me for details,  Dark Brown Split toe loafer Dark brown wholecuts Light brown double monks
Took a gamble on a new last at the sample sale - got them home and didn't quite work out. Shoe trees not included. Impeccable shoes, not seconds, just a MTO that weren't collected.   Any questions just ask, shipping to EU and USA included.   N.B. Main photo (taken from SKOAK) shows the same last and bottom colour as the ones for sale, the other 4 are of the actual shoes for sale.
Possibly this - (unless all of the size 7.5-10s went in the first hour) there were lots of smaller sizes and then the larger ones so I agree he was probably just trying to liquidate the stock in one fell swoop