or Connect

Posts by Keal19

Presume this is for US customers only? It's going to be over 8000SEK for EU customers right?
Glad we made the 6... Can I add a request we go for metal toe taps too?
I didn't expect it to apply in honesty, but the 10% discount did apply, so worth asking the question!
Will this apply to any GMTO if we can get enough people in?
I'm in favour of either of the navy monks suggested. Although just had an idea, how about the below in navy museum calf bottom and navy suede top?
Sorry, went with the 3-eyelet Meermin which were in stock!
You always need a shoe that is able to take a good beating while still looking smart. If wearing trainers just won’t cut it, a shoe such as the Northgate, in black, is really the perfect choice. Having a thin yet durable rubber sole, a grained leather and being complemented by a smart design, the Northgate can take you through any rainy day while still maintaining its casually elegant business-like look.   Literally worn once in the office, absolutely no wear to the soles.
The black cap toe is the epitome of the ultimate business shoe. Its effortless elegance allows one to get through any business/formal occasion where smart attire is demanded. It is a staple piece of footwear that should be in every man’s wardrobe and the perfect choice for formal events provided it is given a high shine on the cap.   N.B there is a small 2x3mm blemish to the leather as shown on the last photo.   Worn maximum of 3 times as witnessed with the minimal...
Any chance of getting a 3rd set of group buys together?
Would be in for a 3 eyelet as per the picture?