or Connect

Posts by Keal19

Shamelessly copied from @ammanati (also the photos)   Decided that these are just not going to work for my style, will come absolutely brand new and unworn - literally arrived from Budapest today (27th May).   I did a MTO for these and looking to get as much as possible back for these so I can commission something else.   Double leather tapering to single sole  Flush metal toe taps   n.b. the lacing is blue suede on my pair, not the black leather in the photograph.
You are right, In my experience that price would be for regular leather - there will be an upcharge for shell.
Could be in for this too... Is there an up charge for Kudu? And do Carmina definitely stock kudu?
Yes - shipped from London
Yes include shoe treesThey are black calf
Price includes shipping worldwide and shoe trees - BNIB Any questions just ask
Is this rain last? Do Carmina do flush metal toe taps? If yes to both then count be in!
Will be shipped from London
Up for sale is a BNIB pair of U lasted derby's - price includes shipping worldwide!    Any questions just ask
Up for sale is a brand new in box pair of the SF approved Vass split toe in antique cognac - they come with a Vass installed 'topy' on the standard JR leather sole. PM me for different styles in U last size 42