or Connect

Posts by Keal19

Thought I'd post here as its a captive audience. I'm looking to add a couple more suit supply suits to my collection - Havana and washington fits, but I'm not overly impressed with the new collection. If anyone is holding off / thinking of selling anything in a 38R then shoot me a PM.
1. Lanvin  SOLD     2. Thomas Pink      3. TM Lewin   4. TM Lewin 5. Lanolini   7. Hugo Boss   8. Thomas Pink 9. SuitSupply SOLD   10. Suitsupply SOLD 11. Saks   12. Saks   13. Codice Uomo   14. Uniqlo 15. Uniqlo 16. Uniqlo 17.Uniqlo 18. Uniqlo 19. Uniqlo
The wool blend for this fall Havana fit jacket comes from Di Sondrio, and is crafted in a bouclé weave; giving the jacket a "disheveled", textured look. Pair up this checked, slim fitting jacket with a plain cardigan and cotton cargos to let the subtle color patterns emerge. Fabric Wool Blend by Di Sondrio (It) Fit Havana   Measurements can be found on SS website   Any questions just ask
Ralph Lauren Black Label khaki cotton twill slim-fit flat-front trousers.   Belt loops, quarter-top pockets, watch pocket, two back button-through pockets, notched waist at back 9.5" rise, 32" inseam (inc. cuff), 14.5" leg opening Zip fly, jigger button 33" Waist   Any questions just ask... 
deleted
Size 38R Underarm to underarm: 19.25" Underarm to end of cuff: 18" Shoulder seam to end of cuff: 25.75" Shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 17.5" Total length excluding collar: 29.75" Actual waist: 30.5" Rise: 11" Inseam: 28" (with 2.5 inches to let down) Opening: 8.25" Thigh: 11.5" RRP £795 as currently for sale on the G&H website... http://www.gievesandhawkes.com/midnight-blue-single-breasted-peak-lapel-dinner-suit.html
Bought from someone on SF, but unfortunately they are slightly too big.   Pictures say it all really...   Any questions just PM
The J.FitzPatrick brand was born from the simplistic idea of seeing men across the world wearing better shoes. With the desire to blend the classic shapes and style from welted footwear, fused with modern details in design, the vision of the J.FitzPatrick collection is to represent the very idea of ‘classic with a modern twist.’ Monk Strap: Corliss: Last TMG, balmoral double monk strap, leather soles Navy Calf (crust), Navy suede:   Worn a maximum of 10 times, I...
When did the compulsory $25 shipping charge to the UK come into action?
Luxire what would your thoughts be on having a limited run of RTW chinos or staple trousers etc. I know a lot of these guys are ordering because they might find it difficult to find trousers that fit well off the rack, but I've just got a pair of incotex chinos that I would be happy to send to you to act as a sample 33W RTW and then each person specifies the inseam. Maybe others would be willing to provide incotex or similar in different sizes?