or Connect

Posts by BobStrauss

Do you have any experience ordering from FleshLight.com? I am very interested in one of their products but I can't seem to find any reviews on their express/overnight shipping reliability.
What do you guys think of the brown cronmok wingtip boot? Used for casual and business casual settings (jeans and khakis). My current shoe arsenal: AE Strand in walnut AE Mcallister in bourbon AE Strand in brown suede Maybe this would give me a nice more casual option?
  Firsts.  Btw ... Keep holding on to those brown shell strands. Do they fit like a 10.5D should? If so, I'll buy them from you around Christmas. 
This question has surely been asked a few times, but I cannot seem to find it on the search function: is the RL Marlow PTB still for sale anywhere? They look amazing in the photos, but I can't find them anywhere online. 
Is there any chance of another AE shell/cordovan sale in the near future? I seem to remember them having one about a year or so ago.    I'd love to get my hands on some Leeds before too long. 
What is the more versatile, non-flashy PTB? The Alden PTB or AE Leeds?
Just to give you some background, I moved to where I live now about a year and a half ago. I have lived abroad in a variety of places the last 7 years, and I have always been able to develop a few close relationships in each place. Therefore, most of my closest friends are overseas, though we still stay in decent contact.   I have a very close friend here I hang out with, though not as much since starting my relationship with my gf six months ago. I have another very...
I've got a question for the forum regulars:   I have always been a very introverted guy (solidly INFJ on the Meyers Briggs scale). However, I'm not helpless socially. I'm well-liked at work, I'm a teacher who maintains good working relationships with adult students and co-workers, and I actively/energetically contribute socially when in very small groups. However, I get uncomfortable, fatigued, and often anxious after a short time in larger settings. I'm beginning to...
I'm just curious, but could I do a McTavish (which is on clearance) MTO with a calf leather upper from a Mcallister/Strand? For instance, a McTavish MTO with merlot calf leather?    Seems like it'd be cheating, as I'd be getting what is essentially a Mcallister shoe at a McTavish clearance price. 
  What are the bottom and top pairs?