or Connect

Posts by MarshMan114

Here are a few pics of my Bulova. I looked for a long time trying to find something that was rose gold colored to match my wedding band. While the watch has a quartz movement, I still wouldn't have gotten anything else in that price range. I get compliments all the time on it.      
So I just purchased my first 2 pairs of AE's; Black Park Ave and Walnut Hale's. So obviously the black PA's are a staple and can be dressed up with just about anything, but what are your opinions on the Walnut Hales? It's definitely a lighter shade of brown so is there anything I should avoid wearing them with? Can they go with a dark navy suit, light grey suit, and dressed down as far as dark denim with a sport coat?    
I apologize if this has been asked here.   It looks like people would rather purchase 5 or 10 or 20 different types of suits before they even considered buying a black suit. So my question is, when is it correct to wear a black suit? Are there any situations where is may not be preferred (over charcoal or something similar), but still acceptable?   Marsh
I figure people wouldn't care in this thread. 
This may be a little self serving, but I need to get a few more posts so I can post a picture. 
This site is pretty crazy. Once you get going with this stuff it's hard to stop.    Marsh
Hey everyone,   I've been lurking for a few months now and trying to soak everything in. I don't have the budget to meet my tastes yet, but I'm taking it slow and focusing on how everything should fit. After that, the wardrobe will build itself.   I love watches, poker, and scotch. I'm apparently a 50 year old man trapped in a 28 year old body.    Marsh