or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

very soon 
 TTS on the Pierre - it will be "breezy" but still the right size.
Just a heads-up that we'll be closing the pre-orders soon as we really have to get everything over to Belgium, but I wanted to mention one last thing.     As we've settled our buy, there are a few styles that we can exchange for a different size if your pre-order size doesn't work out (provided you get back to us pretty quickly after receiving your pre-order, and we still have the size you need).   These styles are the Wonder trousers in green and navy, the Elusion...
Just a heads-up that we'll be closing the pre-orders soon as we really have to get everything over to Belgium, but I wanted to mention one last thing.     As we've settled our buy, there are a few styles that we can exchange for a different size if your pre-order size doesn't work out (provided you get back to us pretty quickly after receiving your pre-order, and we still have the size you need).   These styles are the Wonder trousers in green and navy, the Elusion...
 I just wore mine yesterday! It kept me pretty cool on a blisteringly hot day  Yup, stick with the IV
 I'd probably recommend the VI in this case, as those two things in size V ran sort of big. This is also a good chance for me to say that we'll be closing the pre-orders soon as we really have to get everything over to Belgium, but I wanted to mention one last thing.  As we've settled our buy, there are a few styles that we can exchange for a different size if your pre-order size doesn't work out (provided you get back to us pretty quickly after receiving your pre-order,...
 I think we can collectively give it a shot - what are the items you have in V and VI?
 Close - the Burt
@snowmanxl trying out some of our current sale items here in NYC        Niche rayon shirt, Merz henley, Monitaly riding pants, Buttero slip-ons     Geller Breezy Pierre shirt, Merz henley, Robinson les Bains trunks, Castaner espadrilles   Shot by @willy cheesesteak on a nice NYC summer's day
 http://www.angelfire.com/apes/bonzi_buddy/