or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

We'll be stocking this one from Document this fall, and it's really really awesome
Two for me, one for her, comfy sneakers for vacation
 Sort of - they have a large number of shops around Japan (30+) and you can go to them like you would any second-hand designer shop.  I will probably try to check out at least one or two while I'm there, though.
    New England Outerwear Lazy Moccasin in suede with a hand-sewn crepe sole.  So stoked to get these.  Definitely a bit awkward in proportions, but I think they look pretty cool on the foot, and they feel like walking on clouds. (This is my first time owning shoes on this type of wrap-around crepe sole).  Currently debating between making them my new house slippers, or wearing fuzzy socks and rocking them all fall.
 Size Small in everything - Great Coat, jacket with bellow pockets, yellow check linen shirt, and suspender trousers. I later tried on XS in both the jacket with bellow pockets, and the great coat.  The XS in both fit well for a more "tidy" look, but was getting pretty snug in the shoulders for my personal taste.
 and Sonic 
    Despite my expression, I am very happy to be wearing this Frank Leder deck jacket.  Pics are for sizing reference, and I'm wearing a size S in these pics.  It's a roomy cut, but I think the sleeves and length are just right in this size (my size). You can see the vest liner unbuttoned in the top pic, and buttoned in the bottom.  I would stick with your normal size in this despite the measurements, as the boxy fit is deliberate and trying to cheat it would just...
Heading to Japan for 2 weeks this Saturday (Staying with gf's family in Ofuna for most of it, and taking day trips to Tokyo most days, with a little side trip to Kyoto and Nara for a few days away from them.   If anybody has something must-see or do that they know is going on in the next 2 weeks, please let me know! This also goes for just hanging out and eating/drinking/doing whatever - we're very open to it.  Also anything good in general that I can't miss, regardless...