or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

Yeah, I say roll with it but be mindful of upholstery
    Yes, hopefully soon! In the meantime, we got a big shipment from Farnese and Willy and I restocked a ton of styles for you guys. I know we've been getting a lot of calls and emails about these for a while now so this is long overdue, and I imagine a lot of you got OOS notification alerts on these, but if you didn't, go ahead and check your favorite style anyway - it has almost certainly been restocked in your size.  Shrinking is inevitable when washing denim in water -...
Want to see a designer version of the air rifle competition leather jackets and shoes   They already make fencing jackets, so why not?  
  It's sort of like ownership of a classic Range Rover, only with less zeros in the repair column!
FOR A NERD
nice pants
 Yup, just to echo cyc I've gotta get these orders in ASAP, so see details below for pre-order info and links.  [[SPOILER]]
 Yeah, they felt true to size. You can see on the item page how it looks on a typical size 48 model (the sample is a 48) and when I tried them on they felt a size big (I'm a 46).
In case you don't follow the Geller thread...       ROBERT GELLER SS17 PRE-ORDERS     In the wake of the incredible show he put on during NYFW:M last week, I'm happy to announce our pre-orders for SS17. Right now through the official channel you can pre-order the 4 styles below, but as mentioned earlier, if there is something special on the runway you saw that you want to order, please shoot me an email at customer@nomanwalksalone.com and I can hook you...