or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

Thank you for all of the advice everyone! I'm on my phone so I can't go back and quote and respond to it all, so I'm just quoting this last one. All of the recs were much appreciated, and a good chunk of them I had already done in the past or on this trip and enjoyed so I think we're on the same page lol (except who the heck recommends pizza???)I had really enjoyed dishoom when I was here for work in 2012, and now I see a bunch have popped up around the city. Still...
Quick: London recommendations! Been here for a few days so far but finding myself with more time than needed for what I originally planned. Tomorrow is Tate Modern and then nothing for the rest of the day, and nothing planned for Thursday either. Fielding any recommendations for food (yes!) snacks (sure!) museums (hell yeah!) shopping (eh) drinks (why not) and anything else I should see. No tourist spots please - not that I don't like them, I think I've just seen them all...
I was, but now I'm the one off Frolicking, currently in England on a little holiday
  No, I thought that might get more confusing if you were to filter by, for example Small, and click on a product only to find that a size medium was left (even if it fits like a typical small). This means a lot of people might need to scan through multiple simplified sizes to see everything that could work for them at this point.    I see, sorry, I wasn't reading it quite right. I agree that it would be nice to select multiple sizes, but even that would have some hangups...
    Sorry if it was unclear earlier, but this is exactly how it works. For example, the new link for Simplified Size that is called "Large" will include items tagged large, 52 from Eidos / Formosa / Camoshita, etc, 42 from Oliver Spencer, Monitaly, etc, 6 from Schneider, 4 from ts(s), a few shoe sizes somewhere around US 10-11 and their UK and EU equivalents, trousers in waist sizes 35-36, or EU size trousers in 52, and so on, going all the way down to sized hats and socks.
Along with price drops on just about everything SS16, I've added a new feature to filter by on the side of the side, a sort of "simplified size" so that you can see just what is left in stock in your size, making browsing sales a little more enjoyable. I feel that it's pretty straightforward, with Small incorporating stuff like size 46 / 36, 28-31 waist trousers, smaller shoe sizes, 3 and 4 in Schneider but 1 and 2 in ts(s), etc.   What do you guys think of this? Is it a...
nice shades @ghdvfddzgzdzg , like those a lot more than the usual round ones
 Oh, if you're cool with contacts then that would be the way to go. I alternate a lot, just depends I guess but it sucks when it's a glasses day and it's sunny out.
 @Van Veen I'm inclined to agree completely with this. I know you said you wanted something bold, but have you considered the opposite? When I did the same thing, I settled on the Miltzen in clear for the reason that it actually toned everything done, and balanced out my face a lot considering I had dark eyebrows but no hair on my head. The Bald White Guy With Bold Black Frames is definitely a thing, but you just have to decide if it's the thing for you   I can echo synths...
It was an accident, we just got in the swing of putting final sale stickers on a lot of orders. Shoot us an email at customer at nomanwalksalone.com and I'll get you set up with a return label if you need to return it. Sorry!