Posts by conceptual 4est

I can layer enough comfortably, like a very heavy sweater or a jacket. It gets snug if I try to put something like my ts(s) quilted jacket under it though, but I have done it. I think someone earlier mentioned this season's Officer's coat - I would stick with the same size, but this greatcoat will be a little more accommodating in the shoulders and sleeves, which are both roomier and significantly softer  We should be rolling out SS17 very, very soon, so around then.
No, current plan is just the special great coat reissueAs for SS17, we haven't received anything yet but I'll keep things updated in the threac
 Yes, I layer under it but have to do that sort of wiggle where you hold the cuff of the inner layer to get your arm though, on account of the cotton-lined sleeves (which are on the slimmer side as well). Just a little bit of friction there but it works out OK, and doesn't seem to cause any pilling or wear on inner layers.
 the taupe 700gsm fabric is thicker / spongier
 If there is enough fabric left after pre-orders, we'll do a run of at least one color in the fall, and I'll update the thread when we've solidified that. If the pre-order is for a color that we end up stocking we'll be able to exchange sizes, provided we have the size needed.
frank leder great coat reissue   It's been a long time coming, but pre-orders for our special re-issue of the Frank Leder FW15 Great Coat are now live. As always, a little bit to unpack but I'll lay it all out here. This project is a bit dear to me as I have one of the original ones and it has been my favorite fall and winter coat for the past few years, and anybody that spends time with me can attest to that.   When we approached Frank with the idea, he was more than...
IT'S TIME   It's been a long time coming, but pre-orders for our special re-issue of the Frank Leder FW15 Great Coat are now live. As always, a little bit to unpack but I'll lay it all out here. This project is a bit dear to me as I have one of the original ones and it has been my favorite fall and winter coat for the past few years, and anybody that spends time with me can attest to that.   When we approached Frank with the idea, he was more than thrilled and...
I will still maintain that city germs are different than country germs, but it's not quite as extreme as you make it out to be. I obviously maintain normal hygiene habits in both places, but I'm more inclined to be careful about germs here, and less so in places where there aren't so many peopleI've never carried hand sanitizer or stressed about that stuff, but I'd sooner eat a raspberry off a bush in the woods than lick a subway pole. The germs are different!
As long as nobody finds that post where I make a case for eating sandwiches over the sink I think I'm in the clear
Last call for pre-orders / personal orders today - shoot me an email at customer@nomanwalksalone.com with whatever you're interested in (include a lookbook shot or look # or something as well) and I'll hook you up