or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

Just wanted to echo the sentiments that ctp looks amazing in that Formoso suit, as well as dispel the rumors that I look good in anything.  I just have the distinct advantage of having lots to play with here and only sharing pictures of the things I do look good in      Wore my Formosa again yesterday, finished off with almost a full NMWA kit - Inglese shirt, Bigi tie, Drake's Square, Sozzi socks.   Cheesing for David:  
It's very important to defend one's intelligence in a thread titled ***FINALLY AN OFFICIAL BALLER SNEAKER THREAD ($300 MINIMUM)***
Ahhh, console video games (or vidcons as I call them), the ultimate medium of expression, able to convey any emotion ranging from hatred to love, loyalty to fear, all in front of our eyes. Ah, and with lovingly crafted art, music, and the ability to control the action, vidcons are the ultimate combination of the high arts.  [[SPOILER]]
  Just come.  I'll make you try on clothes in Colors That Aren't Black
How many bitcoin will it cost me to get Tekken characters dressed like Mr. Moo in my Final Fantasy game?
 Just got an XL back, sorry!
booooo store bought costume booooo
Just got done processing a bunch of returns and wanted to give you guys a heads-up since there were some pretty in-demand items that came back. Formosa sport coat in Draper's hopsack in 50R, a number of Rota trousers in various sizes, Eidos field jacket in 48 :D Inis Meain bull wool in green in a few sizes...  you get the picture
I'm falling apart
Wow my handwriting is particularly atrocious there.  Must have been in a rush. Hope you like the bag though!