or Connect

Posts by conceptual 4est

Raw edged jacket and coat from SS17 
 Thank you! It's always fun to work with Stephan and put together some cool stuff. And this is just round one - we've got plenty more coming later in the fall, which I'm just as excited about.
The deep colors are so good  
Because of the pre-orders I'm sure you can guess the maker, but our first delivery of f/w 2016 is now live!
Delivery 1 is up on the site! Has the full lookbook been posted in this thread yet?                                                      
      sapphire rang
 Ok, it's safe to check your emails now :) And don't forget to use code PREORDER for that 20% pre-order discount. Lastly, we've only received the Thinner jackets, not the Conservation - so if you've ordered one of those, they'll hopefully be in the next delivery from Schneider.
 very soon 
 TTS on the Pierre - it will be "breezy" but still the right size.
Just a heads-up that we'll be closing the pre-orders soon as we really have to get everything over to Belgium, but I wanted to mention one last thing.     As we've settled our buy, there are a few styles that we can exchange for a different size if your pre-order size doesn't work out (provided you get back to us pretty quickly after receiving your pre-order, and we still have the size you need).   These styles are the Wonder trousers in green and navy, the Elusion...