or Connect

Posts by Bianco

I am selling 3 pairs of lightly used Unis Gio chinos in size 31. I have owned them for a year or two but haven't worn them often and have taken good care of them. They've been washed a handful of times (gentle cycle, tumble dry low). The stone pair has a faint mark along the waistline from a brown belt that unfortunately rubbed a bit of pigment on them (see photos). The other two pairs are in excellent condition.   The inseam on all 3 pairs was hemmed to 32.5" or so...
I am selling a pair of NEW Strike Gold SG 5109 in tag size 31. This is the Strike Gold's newest denim offering, the "weft slub jean" in the slim taper fit. These have never been soaked, washed, or worn. The inseam was hemmed to 34.5" with a chain stitch by Darn It (Self Edge SF), since I was looking for an inseam close to 32" - 32.5" post soak. With a hot soak and a wash or two, these should shrink approximately 1" in the waist, 2.5" in the inseam, and 0.3" in the...
Both the miner chinos and the tailored version in this fabric are listed as "last run" at www.leftfieldnyc.com.
For sale is a pair of lightly worn "slim taper" Japanese selvedge sanforized denim jeans made in the USA by 3sixteen in NYC. The tag size is 30, but the true measurements (following Blue Owl methods) are as follows:   Waist: 32.5" Rise: 10" Thigh: 10.9" Knee: 7.8" Leg Opening: 7.25" Inseam: 32.5"   I had them hemmed with a chain stitch on a Union Special at Self Edge in LA to a 32.5" inseam. These jeans have roughly 2 months of wear on them. They moved to the back...
For sale is a pair of Left Field Cone White Oak Brown Selvedge Canvas Tailored Chinos in tag size 30. The actual measurements (following Blue Owl methods) are as follows:   Waist: 32.25" Front Rise: 10.5" Thigh: 11" Knee: 8.25" Leg Opening: 7.5" Inseam: 37.5"   These chinos are in excellent shape. I wore them around the house a bit in an attempt to break them in and on one occasion wore them out; unfortunately I came to the realization that I should have sized up...
For sale is a pair of lightly used, extremely soft (think glove leather) black leather Bally loafers in size 9 1/2 D. They are very comfortable. I have had these shoes for a number of years and have worn them occasionally with suits and tuxes to formal events. I'm letting them go because they're a size too big for me. The leather upper is in outstanding condition; the leather soles show some wear but still have quite a bit of life left in them. I am asking $100 plus $10...
For sale is a pair of lightly used Japan Blue slim tapered fit 12.5 oz African cotton raw selvedge denim jeans (JB0404) in tag size 29. The weft of these jeans has a faint beige hue due to the brown long fiber African cotton used to make the fabric and the denim has a very soft feel to it. This pair has seen about 2 months of actual wear and is in great condition. There are only very faint whisker/honeycomb and back pocket (wallet) fades at this point, so they will...
For sale is a pair of lightly used Quoddy Maliseet Oxfords in natural Horween Chromexcel with a red brick Vibram sole. I purchased these from Unionmade with a camp sole at the end of last summer. They are labeled 8.5D, but this pair is quite oversized. When I got them the fit was closer to a generous 9; I recently sent them in to Quoddy to have the camp sole replaced with their signature Vibram sole. They look wonderful, but unfortunately the resole process seems to have...
I am selling a handsome Banana Republic wool/cashmere blend sport coat in size 38S. It is BR's tailored fit and it is made out of very soft Italian fabric in a grey/brown color. Features include double vents in the back, a nice blue/white stripe polyester lining, two interior pockets (including one with a button flap for securing a passport or other important documents while traveling), and tortoise buttons. It is in pristine condition and has seen very little wear since...
I am selling a pair of Levi's Made and Crafted Spoke chinos in "Jaspe Khaki" tag size 30x32. The waist actually measures 32" and the inseam is 30" (I know, it's confusing). They are made from a very soft khaki colored cotton fabric with a considerable amount of character to the weave and have a genuine leather Levi's M&C patch on the back. The details and quality of construction on these chinos are top notch. There's a good bit of extra fabric along the seat in the event...