or Connect

Posts by SandWigga

Plz some help here
Solid pale lavender or the medium grey
Posts held in moderation no rhyme or reason to which are held and which aren't. First I figured was because I was using a lot of external links and that triggered the spam filter, but can't understand reasons for subsequent ones.  
Next question-- why are some of my posts being held in moderation? I can understand one that I posted on another thread which had a few external links-- making sure I'm not a spammer-- but not sure why the one I just posted was.
My reply to you was held in moderation and I have no idea why (unlike last one no external links included).
Then wouldn't it have made more sense to create a "tailored only" subforum? After all, tailored is a relatively concrete definition, as opposed to "street wear" vs. "men's clothing"-- seems like given the practical overlap between formal, semi-formal, business casual, casual, and street wear, it should all be on one forum. I mean I know I'm a newbie and all, and not trying to dictate to people how to structure the forum, just expressing my frustration at a set up that...
It is a serious question, and I do not care for your high-handed, and, more importantly, uninformative response.  
Yeah what's with this MC vs. SW&D debate? When I first joined I thought the MC casual thread was about biker casual clothes or something (MC=motorcycle club), then I figured out there were two different sub-forums and apparently there is some kind of rivalry between them. Um, why? First off, why even have two separate forums? It's all just clothes. I mean I like to mix and match more casual/street wear and more formal stuff-- for example, once rocked a dark gray...
Awesome. Yeah try to buy Made in the USA/union label products myself, though it's increasingly difficult today, especially on a limited budget. Do you like Gillo Pontecorvo?
For more formal dress in the summer I personally like to wear a white or tan linen (or linen/silk) blazer, with blue, pink or tan shirt, khaki pants and tan or cordovan oxfords, but then again I work a job where I can wear whatever the fuck I want and I don't give two shits about what anyone else thinks of my attire besides me. But generally if you're looking for summer weight suits then a light-colored linen or linen/silk or seersucker suit is the way to go, just keep...