or Connect

Posts by Lavazza

I meant in the first picture.
terrorsquad: I think I was close to buying the light brown shoes with suede upper in July. What model are they?
terrorsquad: I think I was close to buying the light brown shoes with suede upper in July. What model are they?
I just bought a stock of tees in XXL from the Sunspel summer sale. They are not as nice fitting as in XL, but I hope they will shrink to a close enough fit without becoming too short. Otherwise I will have to hit the gym. ;-) I love the feel of jersey weave.  
ljrcustom: Style wise or size wise? I tried a lot of shoes in the shop and all fit well in 42 as well as 42,5 for me, which is my normal size range (41,5 is far too small and 43 is far too big). But I don't have difficult feet.
Only if Vass sell a lot to Sweden, if I have understood the rules correctly.   Mail order and distance purchasing Goods The rules applicable to mail order and distance purchasing are identical whether goods are ordered by telephone, from a catalogue or via the internet. The general rule for supplies of goods to private individuals in the single market is the "origin" principle. This means that private individuals pay VAT in the Member State of purchase, and do not have...
The Sunspel tops are quite short to begin with and shrink a lot in length. I am 6 3 with a 46 chest and XL is perfect for a couple of months, but then it barely covers the belt in front and will expose the back while seated. My only Sunspel XXL is a Riviera V-neck T-shirt and it is still perfect in length but a bit too wide over the belly. The perfect solution would be to have a  one size smaller poor relative to give the tops to after 6 months.   Has anybody found...