or Connect

Posts by adsmith4

First Quality Allen Edmonds Patriot Loafer in Brown.  Kept in box, with shoe trees and in bags.  Shoes are in near perfect shape, worn only a few times.  $125.00 shipped.  Below is a link to the Ebay listing as well.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Patriot-Dress-Loafer-Sz-8-5D-Shoe-/251604276919?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a94c896b7
Billy Reid Blue Button Down, Button Collar Dress Shirt.  Size Large in their Slim Cut.  Shirt has the BR logo on bottom left of the shirt.  Great looking shirt, $185 on their website.  Price is $75 including shipping.  If you have any questions, let me know.
Billy Reid John T Button Down dress shirt.  Size is a Large in their Standard Cut.  Great looking shirt for a great price.  The same shirt is on their website for $137.00.  Price is $100.00 including shipping.  If you have any questions, let me know.
Allen Edmonds Randolph Loafer Color: Black Size: 8.5D   These have been worn pretty good but well taken care of.  Shoe tress have always been kept in them when not worn and stored in bags.  They are firsts and have never been recrafted.  Price is $50 including shipping.  If you have any questions, let me know.
Allen Edmonds Patriot Color: Brown Size: 8.5D   These have been worn less than 10 times.  They are firsts, shoe trees were always kept when not wearing.  I have stored them in the bags and box as well.  Great shoe in great condition.  Price is $150.00 including shipping.  If you have any questions, let me know.
Allen Edmonds Boca Raton in Walnut Sz: 8.5D These are BNIB, never even tried on.  They are seconds, however I wasn't able to find a flaw anywhere.  $175.00 shipping included.  Let me know if you have any questions.  
If any of you guys need the basic zip in liner in a size Small let me know. Got my girlfriend a Beadnell and the liner from a local store and the liner was a size too big. It's a men's size Small, waited too long to return it and now I can't. Tags and all are on it still. I will shoot some pictures if you need it.
Yea mine as well. I called a few of the larger stores like one in NYC and Vegas just hoping to find it but all were $90. I would still be interested at $50 though if we can find out what store these were at. The guy at my outlet said that each store periodically gets "house" money they can add to styles that have been in store for awhile to deeper discount them so they can get them out of stock and he figured that was the deal with a store having them at $50.
@ChasingBobby or anyone else that has seen some of the Flyknit Lunar 1's in their outlet for $50.  Can you let me know which location you have seen these?  The outlet near me had some different colorways but they were $90.  Thanks in advance.
@ChasingBobby Any chance you know a style number on either of these 2 colors?