or Connect

Posts by adsmith4

I will be in Toronto for a long weekend in 2 weeks.  Any Alden stores worth checking out while i'm there?
I've got a sizing question for you guys.  How do the Camp Moc's fit, I can't find what last they're on?  All of my Alden's happen to be Van or Barrie and are all a perfect 8D.  The Camp Moc's keep popping up on the 8D seconds list and at $189, I think they may be worth checking out.  
Are these the boots from Brooks Brothers?  If so, I may have to grab a pair myself.  I've looked at them online a couple of times but never pulled the trigger since I wasn't sure how they looked in person.
Ring Jacket Alden Quoddy Rancourt Oak Street  Meermin Carmina Filson Barbour   I like the Madras shirts someone mentioned previously.  Some nice flannels with Woolrich would be cool too.
Alright guys, I need some advice.  Looking to buy my first nicer watch and need some suggestions.  Budget is around $1200.  I've looked at the Tag Formula 1, different Shinola's, and a few Tissot.  I'm only a few years removed from college and work for a medical tech company so it's pretty casual.  Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.
I've been contemplating picking up a pair of the Brooks Brothers Cordovan Tassel Loafers.  Will Alden recraft them down the road even though they are BB branded?  I have some Rancourt's from BB that I had recrafted but I wanted to check about Alden before I buy them.  Thanks 
Ordered my 257 today, now impatiently waiting on its arrival.  I took my work laptop, it's a monster Lenovo, to the store today to see if it fit in the 256.  Since it was a fairly snug fit, I decided on the 257.  Plus, I figure I can put a change of clothes in it for overnight business trips.
Does anyone have experience with Rancourt's recrafting?  I sent a pair off last week that arrived Monday.  I haven't gotten any word that they have been received yet.  What was the turnaround you guys experienced?
I have both and wear an 8.5D in the 1K and an 8D is the Indy.  The Indy is definitely larger in my opinion.
Alright guys, I need some suggestions.  I'm getting ready in the next week or so to buy a new briefcase bag.  What are your thoughts on the 256 vs the 257?  It will mainly be used for everyday use back and forth to the office.  Occasionally, I may have to travel overnight for work.  Are either of the 2 big enough for my laptop and a change of clothes and shoes?  Thanks for the help.