or Connect

Posts by adsmith4

If any of you guys need the basic zip in liner in a size Small let me know. Got my girlfriend a Beadnell and the liner from a local store and the liner was a size too big. It's a men's size Small, waited too long to return it and now I can't. Tags and all are on it still. I will shoot some pictures if you need it.
Yea mine as well. I called a few of the larger stores like one in NYC and Vegas just hoping to find it but all were $90. I would still be interested at $50 though if we can find out what store these were at. The guy at my outlet said that each store periodically gets "house" money they can add to styles that have been in store for awhile to deeper discount them so they can get them out of stock and he figured that was the deal with a store having them at $50.
@ChasingBobby or anyone else that has seen some of the Flyknit Lunar 1's in their outlet for $50.  Can you let me know which location you have seen these?  The outlet near me had some different colorways but they were $90.  Thanks in advance.
@ChasingBobby Any chance you know a style number on either of these 2 colors?
Anyone that's been out to the outlets seen any Air Max's out there? Wouldn't mind grabbing a pair during the sale. I'm in Alabama so the outlet near me won't be hitting on much.
I think it's been asked but never saw an answer. Anyone know if there is anywhere to kop some Barbour on sale?
Avondale Brewery, Spring Street Saison.  Just moved to Birmingham, AL and finally a city with a decent craft beer scene.
Anyone know of an online retailer in the US where I could grab a pair of these? http://m.hypebeast.com/2013/7/nike-roshe-run-vent-fiberglass-squadron-blue Also, what are you guys experiences with the Roshe's? These will mainly be to just kick around in.
I recently picked up a Nespresso machine and i'm loving it.  However, when making the blended beverages such as lattes, I can't seem to get my milk to coffee ratio quite right.  I'm looking for suggestions as well as what blends you guys enjoy most with the milk addition.
Brand New In Box, never worn Allen Edmonds Kenilworth in their new bourbon color.  Leather sole, rubber v tread heel.  These are beautiful shoes but to big for me.  These are first quality and come with the box and dust bags.  If you have any questions, feel free to message me.  $225 Shipped