or Connect

Posts by adsmith4

I'm getting ready to buy my first Alden's this weekend. I'm getting the Indy Boot. How does Alden fit in comparison to Allen Edmonds? I have probably 20 pair of AE's and I'm pretty much an 8 1/2D across the board. I don't have a store that sells Alden close by so I'm having to order them. Thanks in advance.
I have a Pixie which I will keep until they release more espresso for the vertuoline, assuming they will.
That makes sense and I can live with that. I prefer the espressos so I doubt I drink as much of the coffee but having that option all in one machine is appealing. I'm used to drinking "American" coffee from a Bunn coffee machine at work Monday through Friday anyway.
Anyone have the new Vertuoline machine?  Put one on the wedding registry last night.  I love my Pixie but I like the idea of the machine making coffee as well as espresso.
 What color are you looking for?  I've got a pair I've worn twice and don't care for.  Size 9.5
Allen Edmonds Cronmok boot in Tan, Sz. 8.5D.  These shoes have been well taken care of.  Shoe trees always kept in when not being worn and stored in box.  Box and bags included.  $150 shipped.
Allen Edmonds for Ralph Lauren Sanderson Wingtip.  Color is Tan/Walnut and size is 8E.  These shoes have been well taken care of.  Shoe trees always kept in when not being worn and stored in box.  Box and bags included.  $150 shipped.
Allen Edmonds for Ralph Lauren Sanderson Wingtip.  Color is Brown and size is 8E.  These shoes have been well taken care of.  Shoe trees always kept in when not being worn and stored in box.  Box and bags included.  $150 shipped.
First Quality Allen Edmonds Patriot Loafer in Brown.  Kept in box, with shoe trees and in bags.  Shoes are in near perfect shape, worn only a few times.  $125.00 shipped.  Below is a link to the Ebay listing as well.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/Allen-Edmonds-Patriot-Dress-Loafer-Sz-8-5D-Shoe-/251604276919?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3a94c896b7
Billy Reid Blue Button Down, Button Collar Dress Shirt.  Size Large in their Slim Cut.  Shirt has the BR logo on bottom left of the shirt.  Great looking shirt, $185 on their website.  Price is $75 including shipping.  If you have any questions, let me know.