or Connect

Posts by adsmith4

I have a pair and mine are unlined.  They are extremely comfortable but the soles are quite thin.  I've had mine for about 3 months and they aren't far out from needing a resole.  I wear them on average 3 or 4 times per week.
 It certainly looked like a thinner leather sole than normal but for $170, it's certainly worth checking out. 
Anyone have the Venetian Loafer?  I ordered a pair today from Brooks Brothers since they had their 30% off for corporate accounts.
What's the email for TSM to get on their irregulars list?
Can you request an irregulars list from TSM at any time or only when they release their irregulars email?
So i'm interested in ordering a couple of shoes from Skoak.  How exactly does their VAT deduction work?  Is the price listed already with the VAT deduction or is there an additional deduction from the list price?  Thanks in advance.
Anyone here own the Jodhpur Boot?  I've really liked this style for a long time but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger.  I never see any pics of anyone wearing theirs and I'm not sure how often I would wear if I do buy them.
What's sizing like on the Barrie last?  My only Aldens so far are the Indy Boot which is an 8D and fits perfectly, and the unlined suede flex loafer in an 8.5D.  I'm thinking of preordering the Leffot Captoe Boot.  TIA  
@Caustic Man   Headed to Louisville in June for my bachelor party weekend.  We are planning on making it to three distilleries on Saturday, 2 of which are Makers and Buffalo Trace.  What's your suggestion for our third?  We are thinking either Woodford or Four Roses since they are pretty close to Buffalo Trace.  Any other recommendations for Friday and Saturday night are much appreciated.
Thanks mdubs.  I'm definitely looking for something a little more casual.  I've just made the move from AE to Alden so I'm starting from the bottom.  Just grabbed some 405's last month, probably going to go ahead and jump on the camp moc's in the next week or so and I've already got something in mind for May.