or Connect

Posts by benhour

nice shoes pck!!  the slipons is not my thing but i have to say i am in love with the wholecuts!!! very beautiful is the "punch" finishing also!!
in my previous post there is a single monk-strap pair that i have bought in Italy in tan brown color buti to be honest i wasn't very fan of the burnishing it had so i thought trying to make it a little more interesting!! hahaha always  like to play with dyes on shoes so i think i just searching for an opportunity to do so  here are the photos of the outcome!!      hope you like them as i do!! all thoughts are more than welcome
 thank you very much sirthanks mimo!! thanks torsion for the like and all for the kind words!! one close photo on the stitching and lacing!  and one from the inside!! btw the nail holes from lasting are still visible!!
Just came home from Italy where i have seen some friend and shopped a little bit  hahaha!! So here is some photos of the new menbers of the Benhour family!             all thoughts are more than welcome
very beautiful shoes!! i really like the toe cap shape!!!
hahah thanks Mimo for the nice words and Petepan for the like some photos in natural light!! Generally the shoes look black and only under some angles of view or direct sun-flash light the purple undertones are vissible!!   
gennerally i think if you see how a bespoke last is made most of your questions will be  answered outomatically!! :)
  I had this pear for some time now            and because of  the color(quite "mafia strange" hahaha and not matching my clothes) i didnt wore them more than a couple of times !! So i decided to play a little with dyes on them to make them Black with some hidden tones of purple!!     During the process Finished  shoes(the purple tones are more visible in direct sun or flash light) and without a flash: Just some mirror shine needed at the heel!! some more...
very beautiful shoes!!!  love the tone variationgreat shoes
i dont think thats quite good idea cause this way you add solvents(turpentine-naphtha etc ) in cordovan cream where they are not indented to be! + this wont save you from the Dusty effect(i have tried that with no success) Generally there is no difference in consistency of a pigmented and neutral cream of the same brand and brand line! the only thing i can think is that she use neutral so not to alter the color of the new pair !!