or Connect

Posts by benhour

I really dont think there would be any problem at all!!
thank you very much Sir!!
A new pair just arrived at the house as a gift from my girlfriend for my name day (it's not yet but she wanted to buy them now,what i could say hahahah)           Btw the first and the last photos represent better the true color of the shoes! all thoughts are more than welcome
thank you for your kind words Munky!!  thats very true!! temperature has a significant role how the waxes of shoe care-shine product solidifies!!!
 it looks like that factory waterproofing silicon(most of the time) protecting spray they apply at the final stage(most of the RTW shoe manufacturers apply some sort of this sprays on, maybe DWFII ,Glenjay  or NickV can give some more info on that) has been breached at some spots! Not a big deal at all (in my shoes i strip this off in purpose)!! the water you are using for mirror shine pass through the wax  and soaking into the leather making the fibers of the...
 hahaah thank you meisterthank you roger!! No they are Fratelli Rossetti limited (2 season back) jesper really beautifull shoes
in which pear  do you refer to? thank you very much thank you very much Jesper!!
 thank you munky you are very kind as always!!thank you very  much thank you thank you for the likes also Gent's!!  Generally the green shoes are a lot more versatile than other collors !! i usually wear them with gray(all shades) or blue-dark blue shades!! you can also wear them with all the shades of brown!(even sand color)! i just try to mach it with a pocket square!!  the purple blucher's (they started their career as gray-black) i wear them mostly with  black or dark...
X-post from shoe care thread!! shoe shinning on some shoes!! hope you ll enjoy                  
Some shoeshing from me for today!!! hope you ll enjoy