or Connect

Posts by benhour

true story for most of us here!! hahaha very nice collection 
judging from the photo i think the leather had dried ( a problem on the leather like dwfii pointed out)  out and overstretched!! maybe from the shoe trees or if you putted them on without unfastening the straps!!  
you can use dubbin or leather dye!! if you use cream polish ll cover it but you are going to stain every carpet and floor you toutch
Jesper very beautiful shoes my friend!!  thank you for taking the time(already seen them in your blog)  to share it here as well !
nice travers!! ;) yes the gloss remains from the flaxes still remaining on the shoe but most of the time it looks a little messy(like a cracked paint or something like that)
 any photos of your mirror shine traverscao?you can but its quite pointless!! after 3-4 steps it flakes away at the areas where the shoe flexes and except toe and heel area cracks all!!!
 yes it's "near" chamoistrue!! for me its the best kind of cloth especially for mirrorshining
+1 ! the t-shirt (especially the underwear  ) has  a deap wave pattern which when used with force helps to remove old polish-build ups!! mostly i use it with Renomat!! let it rest for a day and then use  some wax and a sunglasses cloth (or similar) to buff (use it with your fingers not a spoon)!! it ll be like new
really beautiful shoes Jesper!!
a work of art!! nice monks Europrep!! love the  ungled bucklets