or Connect

Posts by benhour

Don you looking sharp!! Very beautiful suit (most of the time i hate brown but this one look very sharp) and very nice fit!! Try it with a blue tie too i think it ll look great too!! Sorry but i couldnt do something better using photshop from my phone hahaha
Use your breath closely to the surface then brush with a soft horse hair brush and this ll soften the waxes in the leather and bring up a shine! Else you can go with a tiny bit of wax or renovateur!
  Some things that i happen to know for sure about that matter!! The ShoeSP are rebranded Saphir(Avel) 100%!! Avel tend to make polish(rebrand her products for them)  so to take advantage of their name for advertising reasons(John lobb's old polish was rebranded Saphir, i am not sure 100% about the current one )  (a product with English name will sell much better than a French named product in UK's market , especially to people that "just want to buy a good polish" and...
  Generally you have to know that the amount of polish(applications) you lee need to achieve mirror shine depends : 1) the surface of the leather(the smoother the leather the less amount o polish you are going to need)2) brogues need more application in general because a significant amount of polish ends in the brogueing holes!3)Dried wax tends to build mirrorshine faster because the absence of solvents(dont destroy your wax for that hahaha)the amount of polish you are...
  A responce i gave some time ago to a gentleman asking the same thing!!  Some general things first!! never try to achieve a mirror shine when the room temperature is over 32-33Co(i dont remember excactly the convertion in Fo) ! the hotter the room the slower the solidification of the wax!the colder the better!idial temperature for me is about 23-26Co! Over 40Co is quite impossible to achieve a proper(at least what i call mirror shine with my stundars) mirror shine and it...
   No they wont!(dont spray it too close) on the other hand you dont need to apply waterproofing spray on mirror shine toes cause they are already waterproofed by the wax 
  Sorry for making it worse for you but i dont think this is a water stain!!! it is more like oil stain (either you have stained them or the stitching machine from factory)!! i think you ll go with vinegar ( 2/3 water +1/3 white distilled vinegar) and see if this ll work or either go with a more harsh dedicated product!! i would go with the vinegar and see if i can cover it up with polish!
Certainly one of the best fits of you Prof (if its not the best so far)!! i assume that the suit looks like the pants part shown in the shoes photo! Nice color combination!!
The soles are fine !! Just a little bit ridiculously dyed!! The leather looks  like Hippo but considering the brand i doubt it is hippo leather!! It is more like embossed calf skin (judging from the kind of creasing) 
It's definitely the fudge wheel or a similar tool! It stops where the same marks /design stop at the welt ! You can use a conditioner alone or with a spoon and "spoon " the area down ( don't apply the conditioner only at the spot or you are going to end with a spot stain ) ! If I were you I would let the bee ! Nothing major to worry about !