or Connect

Posts by benhour

very beautiful shoes gentlemen !!!Mimo i have seen these shoes in person and they look really sharp (i was last week in Budapest)!!! i had too order them in burgundy as i was thinking
Bontoni and Fratelli Rossetti  have similar color tones!
excellent choice MIMO!!! i love the brown and the 2 tones!!!
Depending on the brush and the leather but Generally speaking thats true!!
  Totally agree with cbfn!! btw shell cordovan leather is already waterproofed cause of the waxes infused in it at the tanning process so there is no need to apply a waterproofing product!! sparingly (2-3 times a year you ll need to apply some nourishing cream and then a very little amount of wax polish to bring up back the shine) hope i helped a little bit
Brioniif i remember correctly sutor Mantellassi makes their shoes! Mimo very beautiful shoes my friend
  as DWFII mentioned the "toplift"  (didnt know it called this way, i always called rubber guard hahaha) needs replacing as soon as possible (no more specification needed as  DWFii provided everything )!! the thing i want to point out more is that 45 times and that result its quit too fast for what i know!! maybe the rubber was too soft for the tureen you were walking on!! i have used the half rubber/half leather  toplifts from vibram(among other brands also) and these are...
DWFII i asked specifically for the Renovateur(mentioning that i had an allergies from turpentine when i used their waxes and paste polish)  not for all of their products(at their creams and waxes they say it on the label that these are containing  turpentine!!) btw the only way i could judge myself if there is or not , turpentine in it , is by smelling it and renovateur isnt smelling turpentine at all!! but you can never be 100% sure on anything
i agree its a very good product!! gives a nice shine!!(a lot harder than saphir in consistency even from the MDO)!  according to mirror shine in few words " it brakes your balls " to build up!! hahahah
 Always happy to talk and learn from friends around the globe!!! My good friend i have some news about it!!! i have sent an email to Avel about a year ago from one of my email accounts and i have seen about a week ago the responce!!( i havent checked that email account for a long long time)!! i had asked them about the turpentine issue  and i claimed that i have an allergie so to take a responce!! the answer was " dear sir you wont have any problem with your allergie" so i...