or Connect

Posts by benhour

the heel needs a replacement for sure judging from this photo (the rubber part looks worn out)!! Now according to the sole itself it looks in ok condition having some life in it! 
  You have to see if it is alcohol based or the primary solvent in it!!    https://www.shoecaresupplies.com/Shoe_Dye_p/angelus-leather-dye.htm   If you have used this one (and not the acrylic one)  alcohol ll do the trick for you and you ll be able to clean the soles ! (try not to spill any drop of alcohol on the leather or it ll create spot stains!! I hope i helped you a little! 
Use a cotton cloth with alcohol or acetone(depending on the dye you have used ) and it ll remove the dye from the rubber sole!
    The pair you have posted , its leather is finished after the pair was made (spray finish and the leather wasnt dyed in that color in the first place)!! Its really easy to fix this !! 1: Use 3-4 layers of paste polish to cover it up (Saphir or Cololonil dark brown 1909 polish(higher pigment concentration))2: Use a dye preferably alcohol based 3: Dark brown spray leather paint (too messy and i dont recommend it) Collonil colour stop or other similar product ll do the...
mask the suede and use any brash or silver polish paste and rub with a cloth !!(still wire cable will leave marks on the bucklet)
This is due to the compression and flexing!! Nothing to worry about!!! 
very beautiful shoes Jesper!! They remind me off a pair of Riccardo Bestetti if i am not mistaken !
i was suspecting that (its a matter of personal taste always, i just prefer colorful pocket squares more and save my white silk for more formal occasions )
Very beautiful tie-jacket combination! Maybe try something more colorful in the pocket square spectrum (maybe its only me but i have in my mind white pocket for  more formal jacket/suits) 
I think you have to listen everyone but always to filtrate what they are saying! Most of the Gents here have a passion about being well dressed and know a lot of thing about that subject(already or learned from this thread)  so i dont think we are representative sample of general population hahahaha