Posts by benhour

1) he uses dyes worked with airbrush (you can apply it with brush,airbrush ,wool pads ,or cloth depends on the finish you want to achieve) and not polish!! polish is used only by the people who dont have experience with dyes(or they are not sure for the outcome and want to test something) !! The results with creams 99% are much inferior compared to dyes! 2) its not something to protect the leather from anything, always referring to the high grade leather  (its for cosmetic...
Gentlemen i really thank you for your nice words! i never clammed i am an expert on anything i just try to help through some things i have learned from my personal experience and years of reading! i really learned a lot of things in this thread from a lot of people !! everyone has something to contribute more or less and everyone has something to learn!!    i would like to believe that most of the time i am polite and try to help ! i just cant tolerate someone coming...
Always happy to help when i can!! when you are going to try it dont hesitate to send me a message to help you !
Do you even read what i posted ??Do you understand what i posted or you just answer saying  the nonsense you had in your  blurred mind regardless what i have posted before? 1) In which way the finish was interrupted or destroyed(i said i dint use the acetone on the entire pair but you dont read you just saying the nonsense you have in mind) i used it on the decoration stitching (it is the flesh side not the grain side where there is no grain or any kind of finish!) these...
First of all i would like to thank you all gentlemen for you nice words you have said  and for the thumbs up ( means a lot to me and i really appreciate it) ! by the way i can suspect that the first owner tried to do the antiquing with the acrylic dye with the outcome you have seen! @Munky you are always a gentleman thank you my friend!   @florent , @cypi2 , @Foxhound    there are a lot of ways to do that but you always have to have in mind that when you are going to...
 First of all you are a man (i really have doubts for that now ) with no manners at all !! i have sent you a personal message telling you that if you want any help with the English -German translation thing i would be really happy to help (my German i think are decent enough to speak about shoe care as my French too) and also that i hadn't any problem to share with you everything i know (dont make me print screen it and post it here cause its off topic )! I cant understand...
As we are in the shoe care thread and i had some time to post some before-after photos: Crockett and Jones Handgrade Marston  Before: i dont even know how he managed to make them look like this in 3 months of wear and why he stuffed them with this acrylic along the stitching !(i have previously posted the procedure in an older post)      after the first deep cleaning (renomat/acetone etc) and some shoe polish(one application of paste polish and wax only the tip of...
 Yes it has wax in it ! Depends what you mean by "attempt to get a shine on the toes" !! if you want to mirror shine the toes with the AE p.s.p  it would be really really  hard (i have done it once just to see if it is possible to mirror shine with a paste/cream polish but believe me its a pain in ... and doesnt worth the effort at all) !! you can easily raise a good shine by applying the product on the toe are with your finger or a really soft cloth (with circular...
    First of all learn to read what i have wrote  its basic education (obviously you never had) and learn to have manners! you started insulting here and believe me i am really good at picking up the glove!! i have all the log files of your site ,print screens etc (that's the problem when you edit something in servers (it leaves traces like the editing  you did here in every post to cover up your nonsense) !! i said you don't sell conditioner/paste polish(cream polish)/...
Dear sir , the "attack" was never personal  i just dictated what was false accusation and most of the time speculation!  when suggesting something to someone is better if you have firstly tested it your self!! Exactly  for that reason you will never see me here suggesting anything on how to care Shell Cordovan beyond the basic way to shine it! i dont like that leather (aesthetically and how it creases) so i dont have pairs made by SC , so i dont have a lot of experience to...