or Connect

Posts by benhour

this looks like more something with color in it( coca-cola and less possible scotch or wine) ! can you specify the procedure you did with renomat because most of the time its not uses the right way!generally dont over do it with renomat or other kind of stripper cause its quit easy to mess up the finish or the leather surface of your shoes!(dont rub just let the product on to do the work) the shoes are not destroyed even at the scenario where you cant clean the spots(quite...
very nice shoes meister!! and truelly out of the box
cant agree more!!
this doesnt work for me !
    i am not considering my self a guru of shoe polishing but i know some things, 99% from personal experience and i ll try to help you out! yes black polish of saphir produce a mirror shine far easier than the neutral!!(i suspect that dye helps in solidification ) and generally the neutral MDO saphir  is harder to produce a mirror shine even comparing it to the neutral pomadier wax of saphir !! it has very high concentration of solvents and dissolve the previous layers!!...
Gaziano&Girlingmodel: GrandLast: Deco judging from the color MTO
 true story for most of us here!! hahaha very nice collection 
judging from the photo i think the leather had dried ( a problem on the leather like dwfii pointed out)  out and overstretched!! maybe from the shoe trees or if you putted them on without unfastening the straps!!  
you can use dubbin or leather dye!! if you use cream polish ll cover it but you are going to stain every carpet and floor you toutch
Jesper very beautiful shoes my friend!!  thank you for taking the time(already seen them in your blog)  to share it here as well !