or Connect

Posts by comasundays

I am located in Canada. Shipping is expensive so the best I could do is to split it with you regardless of location. I tried to get the pictures to show the colour of the items as close as I can.   Measurements laid flat in inches   $100 Barbour Standen size Large (like new). I bought this from Oi Polloi last year but the proportions doesn't really work for me. Lighter compared to older Barbour jackets, and has really cool details. It comes with a detachable hood....
I am located in Canada. Shipping is expensive so the best I could do is to split it with you regardless of location. I tried to get the pictures to show the colour of the items as close as I can.   Measurements laid flat in inches   $30 Adam Kimmel x Carhartt canvas chinos size 32, cinch back detail. Well worn, but taken care of. (8/10) waist 16.5 front rise 11 back rise 17 thigh at crotch 11.5 inseam 33.5 hem 7.25   $20 Naked & Famous Weird Guy size 31...
is DHL good now for oi polloi or is it just hit or miss? i recently just placed an order and from my experience with couriers i asked them if they offer alternative shipping options.