or Connect

Posts by alpha1984

Wow..i took a few pics and then looked at the fits above..my fits look so much worse..but comments appreciated on how I can improve..For some reason what looked to me by eye..looked bad on the camera..maybe because of teh lightning and stuff...bought the red shirt and white slim fit chinos from Jcpenny...limited college budget and all.. threw out all my bad clothes and trying to build a wardrobe..nothing too fancy...  
Hii..   I am looking to buy a necklace and bracelet for nightclub settings.   These are some that I have been thinking of getting from Buckle. What do you think?     Bracelets    
Yes, they are cheap...around $60...I am trying to choose a good looking leather jacket within that price range... am on a student budget..
I bought this jacket, but now it seems a bit bland...   So I am thinking of getting either one of the following two: what do you think?    
Thanks...I will cop it..  
  I am looking for a cheap desert boot, with a light color, which goes well with dark or light colored jeans. I am thinking of getting this from amazon and costs around 56$. What do you think?
Trying to decide between three different desert boots...Any suggestions on how to choose a trendy color combination? Most of the shoes that I saw in the WYWRN thread are black leather with black soles. Is the "contrasting sole" boot style out?          
  OR       Which one should I buy I am just building my warddrobe and am looking for a fashionable versatile shoe...
Is it because of too much detail on the shoe...how about this one?  
Thinking of buying this boat shoe..My budget is <$50, and am looking for a versatile color...I saw from a number of posts that light brown would be appropriate..     Critique?