or Connect

Posts by JonSmythe

Anyone want a good deal on some chocolate suede chukkas in 8D NIB? Picked them up final sale and just want my money back. $235 cash in Manhattan (otherwise willing to ship in a week + shipping fees and + PayPal fees). Otherwise willing to swap if by some miracle someone has an 8E.
Can anyone comment on the quality of the KW tux and the turnaround time?
I actually have a new DB 42R from last season listed on B&S right now.  I really like it despite not being a usual fan of the style and I wish it fit.  If anyone missed their size, cannot return, and is looking to size up from a 40R to a 42R, I'm interested in trading (NYC).  Stuff I've listed is here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/515847/bnwt-suitsupply-final-drops-suits-car-coats-jacket-and-boots-all-40r-42r-and-size-9
Photos added - updated inventory.
Price Drops 
I know!!!  People have been offering me mtm Kiton suits for my Suitsupply stuff!!!!  
So perceptive... While wearing my Size 8 Suitsupply boots and 40R Suitsupply jacket to work Friday (that I got at the outlet), I was about to put all the ill fitting, final sale items in the office shredder, when I thought 'geez', somebody may want to buy these.  I resisted the temptation and listed them here instead.  Sorry, good sir!  Next time in the shredder they shall go!
@razl I appreciate the mention!  I will post some real pics over the weekend, maybe Friday (when I have access to sunlight...)
All prices here are final and non-negotiable.  Prices are as low as they are going to go (2/9/16).  I need the closet space / am moving soon, so these all have to go.   I have lots of very nice, brand new Suitsupply clothing that unfortunately does not fit me properly(willing to swap any 42R for a 40R).  Available to meet-up in Manhattan if you don't want to pay shipping - plus I'll knock off 3% paypal fees.  Otherwise, all payments made through paypal and shipping...
I think your best bet is to trust the one wash measurements. From there they'll stretch out a little bit, but not a lot.