or Connect

Posts by myname

Yohji always seems to have some nice Winter coats show up late in the season (photos from the Isetan Men's Facebook page)...      Shopping heaven...  
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Sweater / Knit from Spring Summer 2014 Tag Code HG-K76-370 Size 3 100% Linen The colour is a light brown and light green mix that doesn't quite come through in the pictures - see photo # 8 for the best representation (it is a touch darker than the photos above appear).  Asking $120 Canadian via Paypal. Shipping costs included in the price for anywhere in North America.  International shipping add $10-$20. Condition is brand new -...
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Shirt from Spring Summer 2008 Size 3 Tag Code HM-B14-213 70% Cupro 30% Cotton (very soft) Made in Japan Asking $100 via Paypal.  Shipping costs included in the price for anywhere in North America.  For International shipping add $10.    Removable collar. Epaulettes on the shoulders, as well as on the lower sleeves.  The lower sleeves can be rolled up and those (lower sleeve) epaulettes can be fastened to a button on the upper...
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme Sweater / Knit from Spring Summer 2011 Tag Code H0-K13-084 100% Cotton (very soft) Size 3 (one size) Made in Japan Asking $120 $100 via Paypal.  Shipping costs included in the price for anywhere in North America.  For International shipping add $10.    Great condition - no holes or frays etc. Comes with tag with extra fabric & buttons.
 Try one of the Seibu stores (in Shibuya and Ikebukuro), or Hankyu Men's & Matsuya Ginza (both in Ginza), for other stock.  You could just ask the staff at one of those shops if you are looking for something in particular... but there is usually exclusive items for every store, so it's always fun to hunt.  Good luck! And just to confirm - it actually is $40,000 just for the jacket. 
Nice job sequencing the pics Shah - thanks!    Am curious about how the graphics on the back of the coats were incorporated into the garment (i.e. sewn in, print,...)  
Price drop and bump
Price drop and bump
Helmut Lang Pants Size 48 100% Cotton Made in Italy $50 Canadian (shipping included in the price)   While a bit wrinkly in the pics, the pants are in great condition. 6 pockets - two at the top (traditional placement), two above the knee, and two above the ankle - all zip up. Any questions, please just let me know.
 So true.    But this is also what I really like about Yohji's shops...  every piece is given its own due / space, and that really allows you to consider (or re-look at) it. I wasn't really interested in S/S 2014, but a trip to the Aoyama shop last week finally gave me an appreciation for it.  Being very excited by the A/W 2014-2015 runway pics, I really look forward to seeing the whole collection (even pieces I know I won't buy) in store (women's line included).