or Connect

Posts by JoeTurner

So far I have been very disappointed in the show. I had high hopes, being a big fan of some of Sorkin's past work (sports night and the west wing, not so much studio 60). But the show has failed me in both the characters' writing and its political/sociological content. I suppose I am quite liberal but even I am bothered by the self-righteousness and condescending tone of the show. I keep watching because the show has its moments and I like some of the characters'...
Don't know, you can hardly see the French uniform on that picture, especially the men's one, I need more pictures. I would probably like the UK's the best if it weren't for the fact that they look like a bloody flight crew about to welcome you aboard. What can I say about Spain? Everything is wrong: ugly design, lousy fit, cheap material... and to add insult to injury they had to display them on mannequin's they appear to have borrowed from the discount store down the...
I do, even after a mere 30 secs of wearing them. I think it is just because they are heavier than your usual sunglasses (say Wayfearer), in particular because of the the glass lenses (as opposed to plastic) and the bridge over the nose which makes all the weight of the glasses lie on the sides of the nose.   I have a pair of 649 with blue lenses in 52 and love them. It's probably just wishful thinking but I think they fit me. I agree with the consensus that the 54mm model...