or Connect

Posts by mb1233

Convenient and stylish way to carry cash or dinosaurs now due to the widespread use of debit cards?
Wallet is still in good condition with plenty of life left. Made in the USA. It will serve you well for years. Makr has discontinued this style so this is one of the last of it's kind. I am selling it because I don't want a dark brown wallet. $27 includes shipping) USD, prefer Paypal. PM me if interested.
Lightly used Tanner Goods Wallet for sale. The slots are still pretty tight. It's a good wallet, just isn't the one for me. Selling it for $35 USD (price includes shipping).  Paypal preferred.  Send me a private message if interested.
New selling price: $20. Just want it gone.
Titanium money clip for sale. It can hold massive amounts of bills and cards. It's only been lightly used. Selling because I do not need it anymore. Paypal preferred. 
Titanium money clip for sale. $30 U.S.D. Lightly used. A great alternative to a bulky wallet. P.M. me for payment details. 
I have one of Clegg's card wallets that I got from Kaufmann Mercantile. I like it a lot. The function is superb.
Five month old Makr Angle Wallet for sale. It's used but their items are designed to last a very long time. There are several years of enjoyment to still be had from this. PM me or respond if interested. Sorry I don't have a better pic. 
It can be hard choosing a wallet. I wouldn't look in a department store for one. Personally, I like Makr's offerings.
Sold.