or Connect

Posts by Mailand

Yes, forgot about that one - Kentaurus in Koln, right? I was referring to the black trench since you mentioned wearing it to work, sorry.
AFAIK, there is now a raincoat which is single brasted, longer version, and short trench, which is double breasted and, well, short. I do not have the info if the 'original' trench (double breasted, long) is still in production.   Anyway, good luck with that, I've been looking for one for over a year now, that is probably the hardest Ten C piece to find. Found it once year and a half ago and missed out on buying it    I'll drop an email to the manufacturer, but...
Offhand?
Any more pics from the new collection, except the ones on Havenshop site?
Good news, thanks for the info.
Supply store, Australia. Never seen it before...
As we are waiting for some news regarding the status of TEN C, has anybody seen this?         The price is around 370 EUR, I saw this  just a couple of minutes ago. It says that it's the same composition as jackets.
  They did actually update it at least two times - they added the list of the stores, and they added the showroom address afterwards. But no, nothing essential was added to the site, not even the Hunter jacket that is completely *new* model (8th).   They initially do not respond to emails, tho they were helpful over the phone, after which I was contacted on email. Anyway, I like their 'no marketing or promoting' policy, just hope they will stay low key, they'll keep the...
I agree with that scenario, but the problem is that CP Company will than slap a couple of goggles/watchviewers on it, ruin the quality of the finish, the sizing will be over the place and all the pieces will be exclusive as a pair of Nike sneakers. The (high) price will I suspect stay the same...
  Well, I do hope the collection won't be changing just like they said - I'm just saying that maybe they will cancel/abandon the whole brand altogether...