or Connect

Posts by Mailand

Website is online with the first collection.   http://www.nemen.it/   Not bad, but need to see it in the flesh.
You wouldn't be able to do that on the Ten C IMO, as the material is on the stiff side, plus it's pretty thick, so it would definitely look weird.   I wouldn't risk tailoring it, better to buy the proper size. If you're not extremely wide or thin, I don't see a problem with the Ten C's fit for majority of people.
Did not notice this, IMHO sleeve length is proportional to the rest - as pit to pit increases, so does sleeve length, shoulder to shoulder etc.
Made by Fabio Cavina, known from 12th Man, and former Stone Island/CP Company designer Leonardo Fasolo. The Nemen project is being developed in collaboration with historical suppliers of leading brands in Italian sportswear, whose focus is set on continuous research and testing, setting the standards for the fashion market.   Fabrics that are woven for yarns, tested, finished and finally cut and tailored, the beautiful garments dyeing effects, the unique and...
Didn't manage to get my hands on Trench size 52, just 50 which was tad too small. If anyone stumbles upon Trench in 52, give me a shout...
They were the same fit, same sleeve length, same overall expected length for each model. Maybe the smock was a bit 'larger' pit to pit, but I didn't zip it up, so maybe my impression was wrong. Sizing seems very consistent between the seasons and models in terms that 52 I tried fitted me in all models. Size 50 was too small in all models, while I tried field and trench also in 54 which were too big.   What I'm saying is that you *could* try any model available to...
Well, I'd say somewhere between TTS and downsize. Normally I'm 54, but in Stone Island/CP Company I'm XXL/56, while in TEN-C the best fit is 52. I tried it with the quilted inner, same thing, 52 is still the best fit for me. Don't know about the sheepskin liner...   My advice to you is to try it on prior to buying, it's too expensive and too rare to be able to replace it afterwards...
Same as previous seasons, thank God. Same quality, same sizing, same material. I'm 194 cm, quite slim, and 52 was perfect fit in each item I tried. 50 was ok but a bit short on the sleeves, while 54 was too big in every way.   I maybe managed to get my hands on Trench in 52, fingers crossed. Will post a detailed 'review' once I get it...
I just had a chance to try on the parka, field jacket and snow smock - superb quality, excellent fit and the best material ever. I was really looking for a trench which they didn't have, but these items are excellent. Parka will be my next purchase after the trench... if I ever find it, that is.
They make good quality clobber, but their service is horrible - should be going on a trip on Friday, and I still can't get the information where I can find the trench coat. I know they are 'anti-marketing' but this is just silly, can't get an answer on a simple phone call/email...