or Connect

Posts by Mailand

Supply store, Australia. Never seen it before...
As we are waiting for some news regarding the status of TEN C, has anybody seen this?         The price is around 370 EUR, I saw this  just a couple of minutes ago. It says that it's the same composition as jackets.
  They did actually update it at least two times - they added the list of the stores, and they added the showroom address afterwards. But no, nothing essential was added to the site, not even the Hunter jacket that is completely *new* model (8th).   They initially do not respond to emails, tho they were helpful over the phone, after which I was contacted on email. Anyway, I like their 'no marketing or promoting' policy, just hope they will stay low key, they'll keep the...
I agree with that scenario, but the problem is that CP Company will than slap a couple of goggles/watchviewers on it, ruin the quality of the finish, the sizing will be over the place and all the pieces will be exclusive as a pair of Nike sneakers. The (high) price will I suspect stay the same...
  Well, I do hope the collection won't be changing just like they said - I'm just saying that maybe they will cancel/abandon the whole brand altogether...
I also heard that. Does it mean that Ten C will cease to exist, do you have any info? I'm really pissed at myself now that I didn't buy the Ten C trench coat when I had a chance...    Doubt I'll come across another one ever...
Don't hold your breath waiting for the reply, they are not very efficient in responding or giving info.
  I understand the need to modify clothing like this, I would only avoid to even try to make the exact copy of any of the elements, exactly as you mentioned. It's better IMO to make something particular that will fit in well with the outer jacket, than trying to make the copy as I'm sure it would fail in 99% and/or be overpriced. Having said that, maybe some padded jacket would fit nice as inner jacket. For example, I combine Geographical Norway with S/S Stone Island...
Why don't you use quilted one? Is it warm enough for cold weather?   I have tried the shearling one in Italy, quality, but too expensive. I've seen on the net that there are padded liners available as well, but didn't see one in flesh.
Great video ceoceo