or Connect

Posts by Mailand

Oh no, my Cage shoes are in very good condition, I just wanted another pair for future use. If you can provide me with a name for that repair shop I would be grateful as I'm sure I will need it in future. I guess it's far from me, but better to spend a bit more money on shipping and keep my favorite shoes.   Can they do something about worn leather as well, or is it sole repair only?   I'll be lurking around here if a nice pair of off-white/ivory/cream shoes appear on...
Thanks.   I couldn't have imagined at the time that it would be so difficult to find a pair like this (not only PS), otherwise I would have bought two pairs immediately.
Yup, I have several active (worldwide) searches describing Cage shoes, so if anything even remotely appears, I receive an email. But that's about it, on all local sites and online shops I know search must be done manually, so I do it when I have the time. Same goes for forums.
Received reply from PS today, no luck. I guess I'll continue lurking... 
We'll see, I received delivery confirmation for my inquiry, so hopefully I'll hear from them this week. It would be great if they still have them somewhere, thanks for the suggestion! 
I'll try contacting them, not very optimistic, but let's see. In the meantime, maybe a pair appears from some dead stock somewhere...
From a retailer, on sale, a bit far from my place, so I didn't even try to complain as it would be a huge waste of time. I was thinking on contacting Mr. Hare directly, but never got around doing it, don't see the point apart from letting them know about poor quality, which I'm sure they are already aware of.
I'm in Dubai at the moment, but it really doesn't matter as I have the option of shipping them anywhere in USA,UK or EU (or here). This is the code that I have - S7XC-A102-WSH, the color should be 'off-white'. I've tried sales, online stores, Ebay (worldwide), different local (mainly UK and US) advertisement websites, with no success.   I was sure they were going to appear on Ebay eventually, but unfortunately that did not happen. I'm still in no hurry to get them, but I...
Sneakers are Common Projects, so far I am pleased with them. Been wearing them for the last eight months, very comfortable, good quality. I'm not convinced that they are really worth the full price, but as they were on sale, I couldn't pass the opportunity.   I am usually using Collonil range for my footwear, but for the Mr. Hare I did go with additional maintenance which has masked the issues a bit. I will take them to a professional soon to repair the soles, but I...
I will try, I guess customer feedback is always welcome.   Here are the pics:                            Sneakers I bought the same day (which were abused a bit):         Shoes from 2010: