or Connect

Posts by Mailand

TBH, I don't know, may be special piece. Still not sure why it has 5-digit instead of 4-digit description, other limited edition pieces had 4-digit AFAIK. Anyway, nice piece, hold on to it, I am sure somebody will come up with more info.
This one looks strange to me - it is a genuine piece, but I have never seen Art No. like that - it is a Spring/Summer 2007 piece, but the last five digits confuse me. After season and brand digits (46 - 15), there used to be four digits describing the type, model, process etc. Later it was changed to five digits, but in 2007 there should still have been four. This is definitely S/S 2007 (46), Stone Island (15), jacket/shoulderpiece (4), but H401 I cannot...
Lol, no wonder why the US are the only remaining superpower  
I wouldn't know, never been to a match in my life. And I think it's called football, btw.   Nothing wrong with Nike if you are into sports apparel.
'Why' as to 'why it's declining brand' or 'why' as to 'why did they do it'?   First option is a bit self explanatory to anyone who knows a bit of Stone Island's history. Second option - joining the mainstream I guess, going 'big', maximizing the profits etc. All that is understandable, but is it worth losing the existing customer base for maybe a couple of season's larger profits?   No point is buying Stone Island if it's joining the likes of Nike, Adidas, Puma,...
I'm more offended by this --> http://www.highsnobiety.com/2015/12/09/nikelab-stone-island/   Talk about declining brand...
These look like PS' try on 'simple' Stain Smiths - it has become a trend really, a lot of companies are doing something similar, usually not successfully IMHO. At this price you can find Common Projects, but what I would really suggest is a pair of Kent Wang's. I recently bought a pair (in white) and, with Rod Laver Clean Vulc, these are my favorite sneakers so far (at a fraction of the cost). Plus, unlike other manufacturers, Mr. Kent Wang is a pleasure to deal with, will...
These are definitely Cage shoes. They have been discontinued since 2009/2010 and haven't been in production since as far as I know. I have a pair in off white and these are by far the best Paul Smith shoes I have. 
I was very happy with my navy blue Ernests, so I got myself another pair.           
Thanks.   Woodhouse also has AW season items on their site.