or Connect

Posts by NickJohannessen

Cabourn is one of several brands excluded from the Coggles 30% discount.
Very sorry to hear about this! I have 4 of the epics and was trying to order another couple of them now. For me, ordering to Norway, they were still great whilst paying 20 dollars a pair shipping.   Where can I find them now?
  Looking very handsome there, ManofKent!
  I never had them get back to me. Much better to go the Superdenim route, they are much more reliable that way. The chat has always been picked up quickly for me.
Going by their last 2-3 sales, they'll drop prices a couple of times before calling it a day. Just a case of keeping an eye on the sale and hoping...
I'm sure Cabourn will get their commerce site in order if they get some feedback about what isn't ok.   Sure would like one of the crazy cricket waistcoats! With everyone falling over themselves to get one now though, I'm guessing they won't last till the sales.   More Cabourn stuff for sale from me as well. Some nice stuff.
Classic Nigel Cabourn waistcoat in natural linen and cotton. Splendid piece for summer use. Lightweight and superbly made. Natural horn buttons. Tag included. Never used, totally brand spanking new.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   More nice stuff for sale on my For Sale page at WellDressedDad.com
Classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory Waistcoat in wonderful blue herrringbone Harris Tweed. Size 52, which fits a bit on the snug side, so consider it a size 50 in regular size.   Wonderful immaculate condition. Fully lined in cotton. The Harris Tweed is thick and proper. Made in England, of course. Horn buttons.   Tag and spare buttons included.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Immaculate Nigel Cabourn Tenzing jacket in khaki cotton. Reliable size 50. Hardly used, still in as new condition.   Great opportunity to grab one of Cabourns classic pieces at a bargain price. Great summer jacket!   Made in England, of course, to the highest quality. Seamed seals, vent holes under the arms, real horn buttons and metal neck fastener.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Brand new Nigel Cabourn Fairisle sweater in size 48.   Made of super heavy (and surprisingly soft) 100% lambswool, this thing is beautiful. Made in Scotland, never worn as it's too small for me. Measurements: Chest:  around 18", with some stretch. Length: 25" from collar seam to bottom of back.   Any questions, please ask.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!