or Connect

Posts by NickJohannessen

I'm still pretty miffed I didn't grab one of the madras check bow ties when they were available...   That said, I don't reckon the braces are of very good quality either for the price. Even after moderate wear they are showing pilling and uneven stretching.
  Wow... Singular caps in one size only, at only 256 pounds a piece. Yep, that's Cabourn! :-)
Cabourn is one of several brands excluded from the Coggles 30% discount.
Very sorry to hear about this! I have 4 of the epics and was trying to order another couple of them now. For me, ordering to Norway, they were still great whilst paying 20 dollars a pair shipping.   Where can I find them now?
  Looking very handsome there, ManofKent!
  I never had them get back to me. Much better to go the Superdenim route, they are much more reliable that way. The chat has always been picked up quickly for me.
Going by their last 2-3 sales, they'll drop prices a couple of times before calling it a day. Just a case of keeping an eye on the sale and hoping...
I'm sure Cabourn will get their commerce site in order if they get some feedback about what isn't ok.   Sure would like one of the crazy cricket waistcoats! With everyone falling over themselves to get one now though, I'm guessing they won't last till the sales.   More Cabourn stuff for sale from me as well. Some nice stuff.
Classic Nigel Cabourn waistcoat in natural linnen and cotton. Splendid piece for summer use. Lightweight and superbly made. Natural horn buttons. Tag included. Never used, totally brand spanking new.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory Waistcoat in wonderful blue herrringbone Harris Tweed. Size 52, which fits a bit on the snug side, so consider it a size 50 in regular size.   Wonderful immaculate condition. Fully lined in cotton. The Harris Tweed is thick and proper. Made in England, of course. Horn buttons.   Tag and spare buttons included.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!