or Connect

Posts by NickJohannessen

Going by their last 2-3 sales, they'll drop prices a couple of times before calling it a day. Just a case of keeping an eye on the sale and hoping...
I'm sure Cabourn will get their commerce site in order if they get some feedback about what isn't ok.   Sure would like one of the crazy cricket waistcoats! With everyone falling over themselves to get one now though, I'm guessing they won't last till the sales.   More Cabourn stuff for sale from me as well. Some nice stuff.
Classic Nigel Cabourn waistcoat in natural linnen and cotton. Splendid piece for summer use. Lightweight and superbly made. Natural horn buttons. Tag included. Never used, totally brand spanking new.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Classic Nigel Cabourn Mallory Waistcoat in wonderful blue herrringbone Harris Tweed. Size 52, which fits a bit on the snug side, so consider it a size 50 in regular size.   Wonderful immaculate condition. Fully lined in cotton. The Harris Tweed is thick and proper. Made in England, of course. Horn buttons.   Tag and spare buttons included.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Immaculate Nigel Cabourn Tenzing jacket in khaki cotton. Reliable size 50. Hardly used, still in as new condition.   Great opportunity to grab one of Cabourns classic pieces at a bargain price. Great summer jacket!   Made in England, of course, to the highest quality. Seamed seals, vent holes under the arms, real horn buttons and metal neck fastener.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Brand new Nigel Cabourn Fairisle sweater in size 48.   Made of super heavy (and surprisingly soft) 100% lambswool, this thing is beautiful. Made in Scotland, never worn as it's too small for me. Measurements: Chest:  around 18", with some stretch. Length: 25" from collar seam to bottom of back.   Any questions, please ask.   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.   Selling lots of Nigel Cabourn, check out my other ads!
Brand new, worn once, but I don't have the tags. Wooden toggle with rope and leather fixture. 100% brown tweedy wool body. Taped seams. Made in Japan. Size 3 equates to a Medium but as always, consider the measurements below. Measurements, while garment laid flat: 19.75 inches from armpit to armpit 16 inches from shoulder seam to shoulder seam 23 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of garment   Bought from Okiya in Holland a year or two...
AW10 Nigel Cabourn Mallory jacket in "Army Stripes" Harris Tweed. Harris Tweed 100 year Anniversary edition. Fantastic condition, a fantastic jacket. I've enjoyed this a quite a few days this winter, although you'd be hard pressed to find any sign of use at all. Ventile shoulders and elbow protections. Outside and inside pockets. Spare buttons and tags included.   This is a very reluctant sale, so unless you can guarantee it will go to a careful home and appreciative...
Not a bad looking Cameraman. I definitely think the ones with more contrast work best. My navy/navy is very stealthy and I've often regretted not getting one with a more pronounced tweed.   For the record, I was a very good boy and only peeked briefly at the latest Marrkt, and that only long after all the good stuff had been ripped from the racks. On the same note, I've added more stuff to my for-sale ads, including 2 pairs of brand new selvedge work jeans in a...
ARN Mercantile F&B jeans. Size 36, but waist is a little smaller than usual 36.. Lovely thick denim and great attention to details. Made in the UK. Worn carefully 3 times. A bit on the large side for me. Expensive and hard to find usually. Asking 65 pounds.   ARN make great trousers, witnessed by how they were Nigel Cabourns trousers guys!   Usual SF payment and shipping terms.