or Connect

Posts by Blazer Buttons

11 Pc. Metal Blazer Button Set       This listing is for an 11 piece set of new gold toned metal blazer buttons that have been crafted by the artisans of Waterbury Button Company. These beautiful buttons feature the crest of a lion wielding a sword. The three front closure buttons are 3/4" and the eight smaller sleeve buttons measure...
          11 Pc. Metal Blazer Button Set   This listing is for an 11 piece set of brand new limited edition brass toned metal blazer buttons that have a premium painted finish. The three front closure buttons are 3/4" and the eight smaller sleeve buttons measure 5/8". These stunning buttons feature a highly detailed scene of a lion and unicorn bearing a crown and lion...
      PREMIUM WATERBURY METAL BLAZER BUTTON SET           Please feel free to PM me for wholesale pricing on more than 8 sets of buttons.    I have numerous other styles of men's gold & silver metal blazer buttons available.   (I will be posting more in the very near future).   Thank you for viewing my listing.   -Joel MetalBlazerButtons.com