or Connect

Posts by UnnamedPlayer

Have a cry you bunch of fucking whinges. Who are you to lay down the 10 commandments of kitchen design, holier than thous assholes.   A kitchen should be the most important and most used room in the home, it should be exactly what the homeowner wants.
Have a cry you bunch of fucking whinges. Who are you to lay down the 10 commandments of kitchen design, holier than thous assholes.   A kitchen should be the most important and most used room in the home, it should be exactly what the homeowner wants.
Why do people insist on using kitchen appliances from the 1950's? Technology has advanced, get with the fucking program.
Hard to find a good collection of picture online, however the Tokyo International Forum is a very nice space when walking around inside: http://www.greatbuildings.com/buildings/Tokyo_International_Forum.html
They won't look much worse than that going forward.
terrible
I though buffalo went extinct?
Fucking bullshit response. Demand a new bag and some form of compensation for fucking you around.
Haven't heard anything from Meermin other than the automated prompts. I know when I get the Invoice they are ready to ship, the problem is I haven't receieved an invoice.
Where to buy the best quality Chinos for sumnmer? Looking for vibrant colours and place that I can try them on or where they offer free exchange of sizes.