or Connect

Posts by UnnamedPlayer

This thread is to serve as a PSA for anyone considering using Mantorii for a pair of shoes.   Everything seemed to be going along smoothly at first, barring a few delivery delays which are expected and not all that bothersome, however when I finally took delivery of my shoes I was first struck by the poor finishing and lack of attention to detail shown in the manufacture of my new shoes, this however was quickly forgotten after trying them on and realizing that...
From the pictures, and the tag, I take it that this is unused?   How much including shipping to Australia?   thanks.
really?   He has organised two MTO's for Meermin alone, and from what I can gather, also a number for VASS. He has shown an ability to generate a list of requirements from the forum, gauge the desire, and create an order that a large number of people are interested in.   So far the "hatchgrain MTO", has covered two types of construction types, two colour tones, and about 5 shoe styles. Yep, we are almost ready to order...
Need TerrorSquad to step in and sort this shit out. He has an inside line to Pepe...
Sorry, what the fuck is the point of this thread?
Do you mean Japanese Brog?
Heads up if anyone is looking at Mantorii for some MTO shoes, fucking forget those guys.   Sent me the wrong size shoes and now I have to pay to send them back for a remake, unfucking believable.   Avoid Mantorii at all costs.
that is exactly what i wanted but OzzyJones doesn't want camel toes, for his shoes anyway.
nice.   I could also go for Hatchgrain in a penny loafer, full strap, not beefroll.
high armholes to get the cape out of the way of the bull.