or Connect

Posts by UnnamedPlayer

what are the lightest weight Pure Wool trouser fabrics you have?   I'm after somthing in the sub 300g range, at least a Super 100's fineness.   thanks.
Do the guys that run Howardyount ever respond to emails?
If anyone has recently purchased some brown shoes, I'm selling a beautful burgundy/brown leather belt, Made in Australia, for just $2   http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/251239590580?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
As long at interest rates stay low house prices will stay high.   Raise the rate to 15% percent and see what happens.
Epaulet trousers are all "slim fit", so fuck that noise.   Howard Yount are all "winter weight" and not suitable for an Australian summer, or Winter.   Any other recommendations for wool trousers? Prefer to buy instore to make sure they fit in the right places and the colour is accurate.   thanks.
wear them with a boat.
  fucking awesome!
Do it, at least you know she puts out!
Is there any refund/guarantee/replacement now that my thin socks have developed holes after half a dozen wears?
Emailed the guy who runs ShopTheFinest and his response about availability of the shoes and I interpreted his response as: "like I could be bothered to sell you a pair"   Best to find them from somewhere else.