or Connect

Posts by UnnamedPlayer

Now that's a nice house.
Thick bead of shoe goo does the trick. After putting the glue on the sole, rest the shoes upside down and perpendicular to the floor to allow the glue to run towards the very edge of the toe.
Ironically, in order to achieve the desired randomness of pattern it required careful sorting and consideration of the placement of each tile. That is the after photo.
As promised, this is the house I am working on. Tiling is throughout the entire house except for the bedrooms.
Set your phasers to "Awful"
if you're going to fuck it up by cutting it down might as well go ahead and add some racing stripes and LED strips underneath
The project is dragging along. I'll see if I can get a photo of the tiling in the back.
fire
Bunch of cunts.   How can anyone justify keeping a percentage of the sale that the government does not tax them on? I can't see how it isn't illegal or at least would't be of interest to the relevant tax authorities.
Just wear the second pair of suit pants that you purchased with the suit.   You do have a second pair of pants don't you?