or Connect

Posts by kwriley

"Backinthebox" Is there a site to get the deal? Thank you
I just had a quick question. Does anyone have experience with Indochino's Chinos? I was thinking of getting the La Boca Navy Chinos but have not heard much of their chinos. Any input is helpful. Thank you. I am still asking, so if anyone has any info that would be great. 
I just had a quick question. Does anyone have experience with Indochino's Chinos? I was thinking of getting the La Boca Navy Chinos but have not heard much of their chinos. Any input is helpful. Thank you.
Does any one know where I can find Alfani Red suit measurements/dimensions? I would like to compare my Indochino measurements to Alfani's. 
Does any one know where I can find Alfani Red suit measurements/dimensions? I would like to compare my Indochino measurements to Alfani's. 
I kind of had the same question. Is the blue sharkskin formal enough for an office setting? And will it work for interviews? Also can you just use the jacket as a blazer? I was thinking of the navy suit but the blue sharkskin suit looks nice.
  Either you have a really low waist or no, they aren't... if you like the low rise look that's OK and in that case the rise is too long, but they don't seem to be at the waist   RDiaz       The pants are baggy and I am not wearing a belt but the pants are at my waist area. I am not a fan of the low rise.  I think the pants are to big in the crotch and hips. Is it normal to take off about 4 inches from the hip and 1.5" from the crotch. Again thank you for all and any help...
  Either you have a really low waist or no, they aren't... if you like the low rise look that's OK and in that case the rise is too long, but they don't seem to be at the waist   RDiaz       The pants are baggy and I am not wearing a belt but that pants are at my waist area. I am not a fan of the low rise. I think the pants are to big in the crotch and hips. Is it normal to take off about 4 inches from the hip and 1.5" from the crotch. Again thank you for all and any help...
The pants are on my waist and I never noticed my right shoulder. You are the first person ever to point that out. I think the pants have to much room in the crouch and thats why they look kind of funny. Would it help if I took better pictures ( lighting is pretty bad)? How is the jacket? Do you think it needs to be a bit longer and tighter fitting? Is a low shoulder normal? Is the tutorial for measuring for a low shoulder on this forum or Indochino website? Thank you for...
This is my first Indochino suit, any ideals on how to improve the fit for my next order? Thank you for all your help.                  BTW the suit is the Essential Charcoal.