or Connect

Posts by yankmod

"Never Was a Riot So Well Dressed."  Some great pics and interesting talk lately. Frank Gallagher Looks Cool.I Love Parkas.Practical,and Different at the same time.I gots a Nylon Parka ,recently produced.Lightweight,Wind Proof.Waterproof and Very warm.                                      Saw  a 1966 Flick with Fabian "Fireball 500" He was wearing an Ivory colored Harrington except it didn't stop at the waste but went halfway down the thigh and was straight at the...
Saw a pic of Mick Jagger wearing a white Lonsdale Sweatshirt.About 1965-66.
Hahvahd Square.Why did you choose such a cliche of a location? The Freaks been hanging around that T stop for- EVAH.
Thanks for the confirmation  on the Clark's Jink shoes Browniecj.To me the Chestnut with White stitching screams 1965.       I like the Donkey Jacket style.I think "Trigger" looks Cool. I also like that period of Dexy's.Great Horns.      When Super Furry Animals first came to the US their Road Crew was Welsh Dock Workers dressed like Dexy's.I don't think it was a for a Laugh.Hard Looking Fuckers.          Great story Mom about the Harrington.Personal,relatable,good for the...
Thanks loempiavreter.Nice detective work.That pic and story  backs up some folks who say 1966 was the transition from Mod to Peanut.   On another note.Found this pic of the Who.Keith Moon appears to be wearing a shoe that is available today.Clark's Jinks in Cola.    Any of yuz "Originals" remember these? 
The Site Pequod found lists this photo as 1966.What do yuz think? I guess it would depend on location.
Great Find.Many Pics not seen.Thanks.
Worth the 5 minute wait.Thanks.
Cream 1967.Clapton's yellow shirt.Beagle Ears? A psychedelic thing?
Thanks for Dat.Cool Post.        I Think the Dude and his Crew all Look Great       F'n Ad Agencies.Manipulative Son's Of.