or Connect

Posts by Brandon Boothby

These  are very nice suits, top quality, i own 2 of them and i am very pleased with them, they are roughly 3 quarters handmade quality, especially on the signatue models which are all done by hand, very nice suits and garments that is a premium quality italian fabric they use as well, most people dont know that by looking at them or when they purchase them the cremieux signature is a full canvas front, the regular cremieux is half canvas construction with a floating...
Well see heres the problem you also face as well ok, at one time i am going to say prolly the late 80s and early 1990s era, armani had some of the best well cut double breasted and single breasted suits money could buy for an off the rack suit, it kind of reminds me what the early version of the mercedes benz s class used to look like, but ok today its a diffrent time era and a diffrent world now days, now day they arent cut the classic way anymore like they used to be,...
Thats were your 100% incorrect and wrong, hart schaffner and marx doesnt fuse their suits, they use and actual chest piece it usually either half canvas or full canvas construction, and they are much better quality then jos a. bank or brooks brothers, I can clearly tell you everything about the company and the suits and what defines them and makes them stand out from other off the rack suits like joseph a. bank, but no they arent fused, winston churchill used to wear...
Thats were your 100% incorrect and wrong, hart schaffner and marx doesnt fuse their suits, they use and actual chest piece it usually either half canvas or full canvas construction, and they are much better quality then jos a. bank or brooks brothers, I can clearly tell you everything about the company and the suits and what defines them and makes them stand out from other off the rack suits like joseph a. bank, but no they arent fused.
Sir I just want to tell you clearly you made a very good choice in the selection of a hart schaffner and marx suit, they are one of the oldest actual american made suit makers left in the united states, they are 100% better quality then ything jos a. bank or brooks brothers has ever produced, they dont fuse any of their suits they are either half canvas construction or full canvas, the full canvas starts with the gold trumpeter or made to measure line that they have,...
WELL UMM I always thought that armani was a good suit also thats all i heard that the famous people where wearing,  was giorgio armani,  on the other hand thoe umm i wouldnt buy one  i am a fan of double breasted suits  and the best ones i have ever seen are made by people such as gieves and hawkes, or canali or oxxford or brioni, now  brioni and oxxford suits are not for the average joe because they use the finest materials money can buy,  and they are full canvas...