or Connect

Posts by DevinKirkland

They actually already have them but you can't order them online. They sell them in their Madrid store. Email Luisa directly and arrange your purchase with her. Below is a picture that she sent to me.   I'm in the process of getting my money to buy a pair myself!
John Varvatos- Vintage A nice fragrance for this time of year (Fall). Plus, it won't put too much of a dent in your wallet.  
You could possibly compare them in terms of quality however, I would not compare them stylewise. The thing that makes SL such an attractive brand is that they give a tremendous amount of style for the money. I'm quite sure that you will be able to find quite a few shoe companies that will have shoes in the $300-$400 range but I think, IMO, you will be hard press to find a company that has shoes that have the type of "lines" that SL shoes have.  
Ok. Here is the photo of my SL's as promised. I am very pleased with the quality for the price that i paid. This particular style is called "Eugene". I am a pretty narrow fit so I purchased them in the traditional 199 last.  
the top combination is my favorite out of the three although I do like them all, as I am partial to brown and blue paired together. The Gingham with the GlenPlaid plays well.  
Hello all, I have been following the Style Forum for quite some time. I have always used it as a place to read opinions about products. Over the past year I have been learning a lot about shoes as I am interested in learning how to make them. I also have been leaning a great deal about suit construction so that I truly tell what is a good suit and what is not. I look forward to now being a contributor to this site.
I just got my SL's in the mail yesterday. I first heard about this company 6 months ago while reading the theshoesnob blog. I was impressed by the selection on their website. I was also impressed with some of the features that one would acquire at the price point they are selling their shoes, i.e., Goodyear Welting, Beveled waist, Fiddleback.... It seemed too good to be true. Well, I was wrong. SL is the real deal! No, they are not G&G or Edward Greens or St. Crispins...