or Connect

Posts by forsan

Beautiful boots, Johan. Congrats.
I'm full Japanese and wore it on a trip home recently to visit my Japanese(-American) parents. The only thing they commented on was that I still spend too much money on clothing. I think you'll be okay.  Go for it!
Wow. Awesome. I'm a huge fan of the Detroit last as of late and combined with the Dainite sole...
There seems to be a lot of things in motion here, but also expressing interest in a CXL boot on one rubber sole or another, preferably in a wider-fitting last (I'll have to take a wide size anyway, but it doesn't hurt to be in one of the winder offerings...).
Thanks for your interest. I'd say they are true to other Barrie last fits; that is they run a half size smaller than your "true" Brannock device sizing. Let me know if you have any other questions!
Jumping on board with "A Few of My Favorite (Slept-on) Things."   I tend to play in the no man's land between casual and suit-and-tie, and I think my choices reflect that. A look at my wardrobe will quickly affirm my belief that I could easy wear the same shirt every day of the week, but a different jacket everyday is a must. Moving on to my picks...   1. TS(S) Navy dobby cotton hooded long jacket   While I will transparently say that this jacket is sold out in my...
Glad to know there are more of us out there, dude! *fist bumps* If that's the case, I'm sure you can share my struggle of having to find extended ranges for stock items and otherwise having to go MTO. At least we've found someone else to buy/sell shoes with...
Also chiming in on the kamigata ease. I've rocked a similar look repeatedly: t-shirt, chinos/shorts, kamigata. It really is easy wearing.
I take a 7E in Barrie, 7.5E on a Brannock device. I wear a 6.5UK wide in Rain and Detroit lasts and find the Detroit last far more comfortable than Rain.
On hold, pending a new leather, but there is a MTO in the works here inspired by that Cabourn boot: http://www.styleforum.net/t/392761/viberg-for-styleforummarket-com-mto-copper-task-roughout-service-boot-on-the-110-last/45