or Connect

Posts by forsan

I got these direct from Viberg.com: viberg.com/collections/footwear/products/service-boot-snuff-reverse-kudu They had been sold out for a while, so when I saw these 7's pop back up, I assumed it was a return or one-off extra pair.
Finally made the move on (what must've been a re-stock or return of) the snuff reverse kudu boot on the 1035 last from Viberg. I'm excited as I've been looking for a while, but this will be my first pair of Vibergs.   Went off of sizing advice from Guy and got a 7. I'm a 7.5E Brannock and 7E Barrie. If it helps anyone as another data point, he also suggested I'd be fine in 7 for the 110 last but probably would need a 7.5 in 2030 due to the narrower toe. I'll be sure to...
Thought I'd share a few photos I've snapped of my 1.5 year old ST-120x's pre-repairs.            
FYI Vintage Ivy shirts were restocked: http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/shop/e/evintage/   I just snagged a few in Tokyo Fit M. I own one casual "vintage oxford" in M and a few 39-87cm shirts that I picked up in Japan (presumably Tokyo Slim Fit as they are darted). Hoping the fit is pretty on par with my "vintage oxford" in M - took a few quick measurements and it should be.   Will report back once the shirts arrive!
Damn, totally slipped my mind and I think I missed the MTO shirt cut off. I always forget about the time difference...bummer.
Mike, I'm just now digging in, but wanted to say (as I'm sure most of us will) that the MTO shirting is amazing. Insane value, especially with the launch promo. But what's really blown me away is the level of detail on the site, including the hi-res fabric photos. Really excited about this one.
I'm probably too late anyway, but still trying to get through...so many good things on 7E/7.5E!
Still available - price dropped again!
Thanks, Mike! I couldn't resist. Although I kept it tame and went with a BD. I figured it'll be a nice addition to the staples.
True - and as just confirmed by Mike's comment on transparent shirts, haha. The gold stripe is calling my name now...