or Connect

Posts by forsan

FYI Vintage Ivy shirts were restocked: http://www.kamakurashirts.net/shop/shop/e/evintage/   I just snagged a few in Tokyo Fit M. I own one casual "vintage oxford" in M and a few 39-87cm shirts that I picked up in Japan (presumably Tokyo Slim Fit as they are darted). Hoping the fit is pretty on par with my "vintage oxford" in M - took a few quick measurements and it should be.   Will report back once the shirts arrive!
Damn, totally slipped my mind and I think I missed the MTO shirt cut off. I always forget about the time difference...bummer.
Mike, I'm just now digging in, but wanted to say (as I'm sure most of us will) that the MTO shirting is amazing. Insane value, especially with the launch promo. But what's really blown me away is the level of detail on the site, including the hi-res fabric photos. Really excited about this one.
I'm probably too late anyway, but still trying to get through...so many good things on 7E/7.5E!
Still available - price dropped again!
Thanks, Mike! I couldn't resist. Although I kept it tame and went with a BD. I figured it'll be a nice addition to the staples.
True - and as just confirmed by Mike's comment on transparent shirts, haha. The gold stripe is calling my name now...
Torn between the gold stripe chambray and the indigo gingham lawn. Which do you think is the heavier (or less lightweight) between the two?
Wow, great looking jacket. Don't think I've seen this before when viewing the Filson stuff, even in person here at the Portland store. Was this part of the collection or a sample? Mind sharing where you got it from?
Not as fun of an option compared to the others, but been needing a go-to black trouser, so I'm tempted to do the black wool-cashmere. With my (still unused) Doyle code, it's a steal...