or Connect

Posts by forsan

YES. Can't wait for my chambray Doyle. The visual texture looks awesome.
 What a bunch of enablers we all are! 
Leffot has one pair of their color 8 shell boots left in 12: http://leffot.com/shop/index.php/shoes/viberg/1950-service-boot.html   I am nowhere near that sizing, so I figured someone here would be interested.
Hey Mike, I think a couple others asked, but any more updates to the chambray Doyle? Thanks!
This. I've been thinking about it ever since I saw it on their site. Love the more casual look with Dainite sole, pull tab, and Detroit last.
No one unfortunately. Beautiful boot. I believe this was a one-off custom for Johan of 3sixteen/Self Edge.
Shh...that's a good thing. I'm holding out so I can save up a little more cash, but these are definitely high on the list right now. Just hoping they stay available in my size long enough.
For sale is a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in black calf, size 8E - a great staple pair of shoes to have in the wardrobe. I received these as a gift a year ago and they've been worn twice since. Sizing is unfortunately a bit off for me, so they've been sitting in my closet. They are still in excellent condition. The soles have wear consistent with the two times they've been worn and the uppers are pristine except for the typical creasing as seen in...
Beautiful boots, Johan. Congrats.
I'm full Japanese and wore it on a trip home recently to visit my Japanese(-American) parents. The only thing they commented on was that I still spend too much money on clothing. I think you'll be okay.  Go for it!