or Connect

Posts by Parker

+1, but not recommended at dive bars ^_^ 
PVW 20 is just as good. 
Leaning away from minimalism and (back) toward more traditional, though not typically 'MC'. Still suit- and blazer-based but trying to incorporate more pattern and color, and off-beat design details. Wanting a little more cohesion in my wardrobe. But, we'll see, my recent purchases have been madras pants, white blazer, tweed vest, espadrilles and a skinny belt. So go figure.
I've had the 18 and it was nice. But, there are many others to try :-)
Synth, take your booze off the fridge, mate! Spirits are more stable than wine, but they prefer cooler storage. And no direct sunlight.   Yeah, cyc, Nihon is crazy. I've only been there once. I'm in SF where, as you know, there is no shortage of watering holes.   Reedo, Louis Bouillot if you can find it. In fact Cremants can taste pretty darn good even though they aren't "real" Champs.
"Freedom and whisky gang thegither!"
I like the low-key presentation / locations.
    case in point.   - - -    Plus, I believe "the office" is precisely what Ms Kawakubo had in mind with this pinstripe-thru-the-shredder suit.       
  There's no hard rule, but in general I'll go with no break for slim pants and lots of break for wider pants --- but there are variations, such as wearing slim chinos stacked like jeans or rolling up full-leg cuffs. it kinda also depends on the rest of the outfit and your general style.            
  I think this can be an issue with a lot of things you see on-the-runway / in a magazine / on a model who is 6'3" / window display of famous architect design store / etc. Add cool photography, setting and music and some odd-ball stuff can start sounding pretty good in your mind. The acid test for me is always to just try something on, and think about integrating it into the rest of my wardrobe.   This season's Yohji is totally hippy-boho though  ;-)