or Connect

Posts by Parker

cord du roi suit  floral scarf tassek loaferz
this was going to be my 'clash' fit or maybe 'scarf' fit… but it's just sorta boring. so it's a regular ol' wawyt.        piombo blazer drakes scarf uniqlo tee yohji cargos random yoox zapatos
dope label ;-)  reduction at its best.
Mass Indie Norm-Core™
great idea Synth -- Im trying today and already failing miserably.   ^ stitches, amazon ships flyknits. prime will get to you by thursday  
cloak shawl collar knit - small http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v311874076
clothes drape so nicely on tall frames like ghostface, noctone, melonade and sipang*   *note: last entry is purely conjectural, based on tenuous circumstantial evidence with absolutely no concrete proof. sipang may not even be human.
DL… shoulders look a little wide but I don't mind the overall look so much. I was trying to figure out why sipang doesn't like it -- besides the super long sleeves maybe because errthing seeam a little droopy in the chest for the type of coat it is. Not sure what kind of look you are going for, but maybe nauheun's rec for a structured shoulder with sharper angles would suit you better knowing the other stuff you wear.  like this  [[SPOILER]]
I saw some black Jil pants in the marketplace earlier this week. about 7.5 leg opening and 10.5" rise.     I'm still a fan of super narrow pants with ankle boots though.   
^ yes Nicely…  I was hoping this was going to be the "Things -- I ACTUALLY BOUGHT -- That Are Awful Yet I LIke Them Anyway For No Good Reason" Thread. I have a soft spot for old hawaiian and tiki shirts and have a few like this.      Maybe it's why l love crazy weird prints and would probably buy this if I happened to be drunk eBaying one day.        also, (serious) kinda want Kilim slippers… whassup Tira.