Posts by Parker

car + suit synergy!
Thanks Baron. I ordered few samples of Olivia's scents. So today I'm wearing Hotel Costes. I really like this. The soft floral (lavender soap?) is a nice counterpoint all the good woody, pepper, incense which tend to be in all my favorite frags. Costes is very relaxing. I'm interested to try her other samples: Dzing!, Costes 2 and Andre Putnam.   
What kind of training can the German army do in those? Watch soccer and drink beer?
@sipang Yeah, the Branquinho tweed trench is really well made. It's suprisingly not too heavy -- the fabric is kind of spongy yet strong. Maybe it's Harris tweed? The design is very cool with the storm flap (is that what that upper back thing is called?) being diamond quilted. And elbow patch inserts which are also quilted. Nice rolled/swelled edged everywhere and leather wrapped hardware. The buttons are horn with a single pin on the front that connects to a metal ring...
Yeezy 4  
I was hoping for a sipang "fit-pic" under that spoiler  
I think (just confirmed via wikipeee) that Miles soundtrack was improvised in one session. I've always liked the records but it always felt more of a jam session than a fully baked album. Still makes me want to walk around a rainy city in a trenchcoat.  I've never heard of Black Flower either. I like it. Reminds me a little of early Yusef Lateef. Sorry my references are always through 60s jazz nerd lens.  Speaking of inter-cultural-jazz here's another of my favorites from...
I bought a scented candle today from my neighborhood gift shop. I'd never heard of the brand before and looked them up online and this is their home page:      The Mission Fig doesn't really give me a "hard rock" vibe, but it's still pretty nice. 
nah nah man! I'm so used to the "modern" slimmed down MA-1 fit that the big one felt weird. 
youll be good. I ordered a Large and should have gone with Medium. it's def. a traditional full fit. but details and quality are good.