or Connect

Posts by Parker

Good to know. For some reason I always thought Nike was associated with the god Mercury. So much for my Art History major / Classics minor degree.  btw, maybe the most irrelevant (or is it?) and unmarketable degrees, but so satisfying!
best costume so far on my block tonight: Winged Victory of Samothrice (sp?_) runner up: 1910s suffragette   p.s these are kids. there is still hope for the future pp.s I am also driinnking wine and online shopping
WW CHAN & SONS Herringbone Bespoke Suit Brand new bespoke suit made up with Porter & Harding mid-weight worsted suiting tweed and Ivy League details. 3 button, lapels roll to in between top and middle button, 1/4" swelled edges, lapped seams, flat front trousers, horn buttons, 2 button sleeves, side waist adjusters, 1.75" cuffs, side vents. Sleeve buttons are non-working, so sleeve length can be adjusted. Brand new condition, never worn. Just under 2K retail. Free...
  "We don't wake up for less that 10% off" — L. Evangelista
CROCKETT & JONES Suede Slip-on Loafer Nice medium brown ginger suede loafers with tassles. Are you man enough for tassles?! Of course you are! Get on these. Good condition. Normal wear, nothing major.   Size 8E UK About size 9US   Free shipping to the USofA. Sorry, no int'l shipping at the moment.   
CROCKETT & JONES Suede Slip-on Loafer Nice medium brown ginger suede loafers with tassles. Are you man enough for tassles?! Of course you are! Get on these. Good condition. Normal wear, nothing major.   Size 8E UK About size 9US   Free shipping to the USofA. Sorry, no int'l shipping at the moment.   
 It might not mesh with all your other clothes, but it objectively looks "really good" on you. Of course, I love HL so maybe it's not super objective. :)
this is definitely in my zone, but I'm too lazy (I mean busy) to get it together this week.  did Keith Richards ever party with Serge Gainsbourg? I think that would be some epic sleaze steez.
 But it's got that cool little "B" sewn in the bottom. Those "in the know" will have great respect for your impeccable taste. edit: make that "impeccable investment". Everyone knows that "fine wool sweaters" made in an "ageless hue" appreciate at at least 18% per annum.
Thanks Horns. My EdT is from about 5 years ago. Not sure if that was pre- or post oak moss situation. But I'm curious to try the other versions. Will pop down to Maiden Lane soon (also for Diptyque:)   Today I wore: Helmut Lang Cuiron