Posts by Parker

I have too much stuff! Someone pls. buy. 
You need an '82 Porsche 924 to go with that, Regis. 
• I vote for either waiting for the Margiela in black (sounds like that's really the design you want)  • or sticking with a design the Florence guy already makes -- maybe with a little customization • don't force him too far out of his comfort zone or have him knock off something else • misleading your StyFo bros to protect your Yoox kop potential is bad karma :-D
leather pants require kinkier headwear
Blue Blue Japan Bomber Jacket Excellent condition. Worn once. $300 retail. Indigo dyed lynocell (a kind of rayon). Cool Japanese graphic pattern. Includes free shipping to anwhere in the USA. Int'l adds $40. US Priority Mail.  Size 2 Fits like small/medium shoulders: 17" chest: 20.5" length: 24" sleeve: 24.5" 
Maison Martin Margiela High Top Trainers GAT. Fair-good 7/10 condition. Turns out I'm a 42.5 in these. Arrggg! As I'd love to find these again. Includes free shipping to anwhere in the USA. Int'l adds $40. US Priority Mail.  Size 42   
Maison Martin Margiela Trainers Mid-highs. GAT. Excellent condition. Turns out I'm a 42.5 in these. Includes free shipping to anwhere in the USA. Int'l adds $45. US Priority Mail. Thanks! Size 43   
Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme High Waisted Trousers  AW2011. Look 22. Substantial weight gray cotton-rayon herringbone fabric. High waist, generous fit, buttons for braces, cinch tabs. Can be worn multiple ways. Very good condition. No flaws. Light wear. 200 shipped to anywhere in USA. add $40 for international. US Priority Mail. Thx! Size 3  actual garment measures:  waist: 18" x2  rise: 19" (very top to crotch) 14" (waist button to crotch)  inseam: 32"  leg opening: 9"  
I've only bought one thing in January and it might be the complete opposite of that shirt. :-D  
Rick Owens Intarsia Leather Jacket FW2012 MOUNTAIN collection. Medium weight calf with sueded, distressed look in matte black. Brand new. I've never actually worn this. Purchased new from Mr. Porter in 2012. Made in Italy. Free shipping to the USA. add $40 for anywhere in the world. US Priority Mail.    Size 50 (fits slim) shoulders: 17" chest: 20.5" length: 24" sleeve: 26" (end of leather), 29" (end of cuff)