Posts by Parker

How anyone begins to ski jump boggles my mind.  btw... any current electronic music I should listen to if I mostly like 60s soul and jazz, 70s disco, pop-melodic-garage-punk rock, gospel and rocksteady/reggae? (yes, disco). I really liked the Disclosure album from a couple years ago which I think Tirailleur mentioned here. But that's kind of the extent of my edm knowledge besides Daft Punk, and the usual stuff that makes it into the Gap and Urban Outfitters playlists.
  Dries Uniqlo Helmut Lang bleached, faded and paint splattered gray jeans* Margiela   *hair and jeans synergy
 I have a version like that. I would call the hardware "gunmetal". On mine the leather is black calf. That one might be calf, but it looks def more "worn in" than mine.   Speaking of rugs:  That reminds me of the Dries runway rug.  [[SPOILER]]     Nice. I like the faded and minimal look of that. Highly patterned rugs are not really my thing. I have boring sisals. But I also like faded/desaturated Turkish style kilims.  Just as a sidebar, some cool art rugs: Faig...
 only if that coat were cream. :-)
dblpost 
Is this a new one? Does it actually work? Guy selling new Margiela suit on Grawld for $1300. Mentions shipping might take 5-10 business days from his "vendor".      Yoox:   Maybe he should just become a personal shopper.   p.s. I actually bought this exact suit during the 35% off sale. (340 or something)
 I bought a mohair sweater a couple years ago thinking it would look very Johnny Rotten Viviene Westwood punk rock. Then it shed all over the place and itched like crazy. Stupid. Wore it once. Sat in a box for year, then gave it to Goodwill. 
Today I wore Gucci Pour Homme II   I think I remember liking this once. Not feeling it today. Has a mall scent vibe to me. Someone on Basenotes accurately likened it to "fabric softener". Good thing it's just a sample size.   Get to start over again with something better tomorrow :-)
car + suit synergy!