or Connect

Posts by Parker

another great hat fit
 HOF fit 
some really good entries. fun challenge, kudos ghostface. the only way to make that kgfan fit look better is if it were taken on a 38' Scarab.
 that is almost a fuuma homage.  so nice. love that coat. 
This might not interest everyone (I did mention gardening in the subtitle:-)... but Dries' home is featured in this month's Vogue. It's an 1840s estate outside of Antwerp. Dries has mentioned that he likes that he works outside of a major city and the hassles, pressures and maybe influences that major city life entails. You can also see how his love for gardening and collecting old stuff finds its way into his design. I think even the 2012 fencing collection might be...
simple can actually be deceptively difficult to design. there's nowhere to hide -- so fabrics, cut and details all need to be just right. for the most part Barena has all those things and why a lot of us like it. esp if you're into the 1930s gondolier vibe.
so much nicer than the superchunk 80s Lavers. love the lines on these. mesh good for spring too.
oooh. love those. Qu'est-ce que c'est?
side note: my other options were going to be:   MoK -- (hope he's doing okay) but I realized I didn't have any awesome English boots   T1 -- but I don't have the print shirt or enough hat swag.
 it's from a few years ago. asymmetrical cut with zipper. it came with some big safety pin wrapped in leather to pin it shut. a bit small on me, probably could use next size up. but whatev it's cozy for chilly daze. here's another photo.  [[SPOILER]]     thanks most toasty.  haha, im not sure what that means! I hope it's not a bad thing.