or Connect

Posts by Parker

Veronique Branquinho Trench Coat  • soft but substantial cotton canvas • two patch pockets, two upper hand pockets • swelled edge detailing • very good condition, normal wear, no blemishes   Size 48 fits slim shoulders: 17" chest: 21" length from under collar: 44 sleeve: 26"   free shipping via USPS Priority with tracking in the USA. Int'l buyers please pm for more info. Thanks.  
I've always assumed Miles had on a pair of Weejuns. Kind of surprised to see the desert boots.
Rad! -- this was a great idea and super fun challenge. It was cool to see how people's style came through in their choices -- and even better to see them actually modeled :-) Glad msg got a prize, too.   LA Guy, oh I understand your art, your interstate-vagabond-hustler art. 
omg this is the best thread ever. 
WW Chan Bespoke Double-Breasted Suit Brand new, never worn. Pains me to sell this, but it's just too small for me. Beatifully made suit. Classic proportions and cut, nice crossover and lapels. Best for a true 36 short. Price includes free domestic shipping with tracking via USPS.    • Dugdale Bros (Huddersfield) worsted pick and pick medium weight • 6 x 2 double breasted • regular seam shoulder • flap pockets • flat front trousers with side adjusters   approx...
I think the fuller jeans and tight jacket looks good in that 1940s kinda way. more true retro. 
Alright, so it looks like we've got some winners!    AND THE AWARDS GO TO   Winner: @Synthese for his global nomad indigo trekker fit @Mauro will get in touch with you to send your Wolf vs Goat gift card I'll pm you about the Uniqlo card   Runner Up: @thatoneguy for his deconstructed japanamericana workwear fit I'll pm you to send your special stash gift   Judges Choice: @huhwot for his denim shirt-blazer with octopus appliqué I'll pm you to send your...
please note: due to contractual limitations, Dark Horse and Mug are not eligible for prizes. you can however still cast votes for them.
Nice, @Ken P -- you made it in.    - - - -   VOTING IS NOW IN SESSION - - - >  
:-) I imagine this sung to the tune of "Log" by Ren & Stimpy: "What rolls down stairs alone or in pairs Rolls over your neighbor's pug? What's great for a drink and fits in your sink? It's Mug, Mug, Mug! It's Mug, Mug, it's small, it's heavy, it's clay. It's Mug, Mug, it's better than bad, it's meh... Everyone wants a Mug! You're gonna love it, Mug! Come on and get your Mug! Everyone needs a Mug!"