or Connect

Posts by Parker

also landslides and brush fires   and rich hippies
 you are crazy. but in the good way. :-)
 just thrift some 80s/90s 501s -- you might not need to taper/crop if you find a shorter inseam.http://www.rustyzipper.com/shop.cfm?viewpartnum=279920
That reads like an awesome Dos Equis ad. (RIP)
Barneys x (artist/designer) Leather Jackets Auction to celebrate new downtown location.    Dries and Coppens lots:    
According to NYT Hedi must approve of the customer before they can buy a couture item, so there must be enough exclusivity/demand for it.    "Mr. Slimane moved the design studio to Los Angeles from Paris; raised eyebrows and hackles in fashion’s insular world by renaming the house’s ready-to-wear “Saint Laurent” (in print, “Saint Laurent by Hedi Slimane”) and redesigning its logo; and reinstated its couture line, though he declined to show it during the couture fashion...
Comme des Garbros
Nice thanks for the link. So many bolts of fabric!   It's great that Dries still seems to have a lot of enthusiasm for design. 
These trousers looks pretty great. I like Totokaelo's styling overall. When they first started their site, I thought the styling was too "basic" -- making every designer look a bit too much the same, but now I like it.         I agree the Marilyn graphics are kinda tacky but I find them charmingly nostalgic. I'd rather see a big Marilyn than some stupid hockey-jersey graphic or Givenchy horror-baroque applique. Still I prefer when Dries goes more in the...
CARUSO white blazer Great jacket for spring/summer. G&Ts on the deck, or whatever. Practically new. Worn once. Too small for me. Luxurious and sleek cotton. Made in Italy.   Size 46 shoulders: 17" chest: 19.5" length from under collar to hem: 29 sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 25