or Connect

Posts by Parker

thanks man. coming soon did some pretty nice things even tho the quality is not in the same league as yyph. speaking of color, ime yohji really has a knack for khaki shades. all the olive, brown, tan, khaki stuff I've seen have really good hues. it's a subtle thing - color dyes - but a good eye keeps normal looking chinos and other cotton jackets and things looking cool and distinct from your standard factory/mall stuff.
anyone (@sipang, @the shah ?) going to post London FW2015 LC:M shows? at quick glance, I thought E. Tautz was pretty nice. staying true to the tailoring/classic roots. though the pointy clogs are not my cuppa tea . wide pants and voluminous coats, yeah!        
^ good approach Harlock. it's possible to put together a nice wardrobe for not too much money if you're smart and slow about it. @pickpackpockpuck I also nocited that aw11 jacket. so nice, but so small! I really like that collection and it's growing on me. all that nice tweed and soft color palette.  today. not sure about this. maybe a bit too basic   YYPH aw12 wool cardi - courtesy @xeraphim  coming soon cotton trousers no name panama hat forfex sneakers  
I like the ocbd with jeans. to me hidden packet shirts go better with more polished/minimal trou. looks good dude. jil cardi looks nice and luxe.
? not sure what you mean?   that pair that Lorcan posted are pretty cool. my favorite thing is Junya styles it with white Sperrys though :-)
hey eddiee, do you mean the "string" blazers? I have the set-up from Look 1. the jacket is cut fairly boxy but I don't think it's really meant to be oversized. size 3 is a bit long on me and the shoulders a bit too wide. but the body is relatively trim. the cotton doesn't really drape so it kinda holds it shape. I recently found a size 2 in the black gab Look 14 which I don't have yet, but the measurements are closer to a "normal" fit for me. I think most of these are...
rad
 Nice work from Paris photographer Elise Toide also here. Lots of backstage, details and campaigns. I like her style, def an old school film vibe.            
new Celine campaign w Joan Didion "Why old age is having a fashion moment"       related BOF article "Bright Old Things and the Silver Spend"