or Connect

Posts by Parker

I love margaritas, but that's too much Cointreau for me. Best margaritas for me highlight the Tequila, so I usually go with just lime juice and splash of agave nectar (or sometimes if I'm lazy, Tommy's mixer which is just fresh lime and agave).  Limes are so acidic that the juice can keep a fairly long time in the fridge without spoiling. So I don't think you need to freeze them. Recently we had some friends over for an impromtu party. I had this really nice bottle of...
lol    +1   tie bar = mad men costume party
Any pair = $40 bucks. Most are brand new. Surprise gift with purchase of 2 (or more) items! #heckyeahdealz   Domestic US shipping included. Wow. PM me.     Vans Old Skool suede size 9.5 (new)     Vans Sk8 Hi canvas size 9.5 (new) SOLD SOLD     Superga Leather size 43 (gently used)     Dede's suede slip-ons size 42. fits a bit small (new). made in Japan.        Ciro Lendini (aka Random Yoox Brand) oxfords size 42 (fits a bit large). Brand new. Really...
some basics (déjà vu 2006)  
exchange black sneakers for white or light gray. see the fit right above yours.
I like it.
yes.        edit: ^ that was for Man of Kent's navy pants.
 also someone should get these for the shorts contest http://www.ebay.com/itm/DIOR-HOMME-CUT-OFF-JEAN-DENIM-SHORTS-Size-31-/151316691707?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233b2d7afb
here are two of the Junya backs. I think the split back was used on a moto and the "trucker" back was on a double rider.       
I think we ended up with a yoke, split back and modest kidney panel. Like so (side adjusters optional) ...     [[SPOILER]]