or Connect

Posts by Parker

got it. tone-on-tone seems good for embroidery.
what's a Moroccan shirt? v-neck with no collar? or kurta-style band collar?
Cool suit Stanley. Looks good with the vest. It's got a 70s/80s vibe so I wouldn't try to make it into something modern. Let out pants for full break, grow hair longer, get chunkier glasses ala Jarvis Cocker. Yves would want it that way.
 OC embraced the mod/ska revival pretty seriously in the 80s. No Doubt was certainly influenced by that. There are still lots of elements from the original 60s English/Jamaican style that pop up in Southern California street style today --  even if it's not a purist/vintage interpretation.    I thought of 1940s US bobby-soxers/sock-hops, but does anyone know why/how white socks became popular? I picture Levis and penny loafer with white socks worns by teens the 50s, but...
 a few ideas here. I like white/offwhite jackets and usually keep it really simple and stick to just a couple solids. 
various white/cream/offwhite suits and blazers                  
Not boring. I actually think it's a bit jarring. Like formal and casual collision. Whit linen suits are as about as bold as it gets. I'd prefer more casual accessories like even a slutty tee or frayed button down. I've never liked those super spread collars. But this is just peanut gallery comment
thongs yes! (or zoris)
I'd like to join the SF beach party. I will be wearing flip-flops though in solidarity with soprano. will also bring Schneider blanket wrap and shredded Levis. this will be in Mexico though, right. the Nordic thing was a joke yeah?