or Connect

Posts by Parker

just dloaded f.lux thing. my shoulders just relaxed. excellent. 
in the past three days, I've seen two different dudes in my neighborhood taking foot selfies of their baller sneakers. it weirded me out.   until I realized I took 2 selfies for my fashion friends on StyFo this week alone.   
SNS Herning Stark Grey Mix Size Medium New without tags. Bought last year, never worn. This is the updated model and a bit too small for me. Includes shipping with tracking to the US. No international at the moment. PP only.    Thanks.
oh yea sorry DL its a '59. man original version must be super nice. yeah hendrix semi-acoustics are great. i play a gretsch with this. a tele too. teles rule! ok end /guitartalk.    no institch, you are the coolest. 
hah 57 bassman reissue. rockabilly machine.
  new DVN knit - omigawd it's niceold levisbeater stans bonus deets@zissou belt -- my fave jeans belt still going strong after 2 yrsla portegna card wallet -- no man walks alone delivers againfender tweed amp  [[SPOILER]]
thanks man. coming soon did some pretty nice things even tho the quality is not in the same league as yyph. speaking of color, ime yohji really has a knack for khaki shades. all the olive, brown, tan, khaki stuff I've seen have really good hues. it's a subtle thing - color dyes - but a good eye keeps normal looking chinos and other cotton jackets and things looking cool and distinct from your standard factory/mall stuff.
anyone (@sipang, @the shah ?) going to post London FW2015 LC:M shows? at quick glance, I thought E. Tautz was pretty nice. staying true to the tailoring/classic roots. though the pointy clogs are not my cuppa tea . wide pants and voluminous coats, yeah!        
^ good approach Harlock. it's possible to put together a nice wardrobe for not too much money if you're smart and slow about it. @pickpackpockpuck I also nocited that aw11 jacket. so nice, but so small! I really like that collection and it's growing on me. all that nice tweed and soft color palette.  today. not sure about this. maybe a bit too basic   YYPH aw12 wool cardi - courtesy @xeraphim  coming soon cotton trousers no name panama hat forfex sneakers  
I like the ocbd with jeans. to me hidden packet shirts go better with more polished/minimal trou. looks good dude. jil cardi looks nice and luxe.