or Connect

Posts by Parker

Nice art dealer vibe. I like it.
 http://justoneeye.com/yohjiyamamotonavystripetrousers.html size up for more drape. warning: not cheap
A year or so ago I bought a knit from the s'yte site. They shipped directly to me in California. You may be able to use a proxy service such as FromJapan or ZenMarket if you can't get something shipped directly to you.  The s'yte stuff looks pretty cool. And as David mentioned would fit well with much of the Pour Homme stuff.  I like these olive back zip chinos: 
:-) The trousers have plain hems, but I believe there is enough fabric to make ~1.5" cuffs. Cheers. 
automatic thumb for cute cat.                     but also good fit 

So yesterday it was 80 deg here (wtf today its cold and raining) and I had on black tee, big shorts and some black nike frees. My friend said I looked very Health Goth. I kinda knew what she meant but I had to look it up. Apparetnly that's a thing. Why haven't I heard of this, Styfo? are we in a bubble? Is @Rais Health Goth? Is willycheesesteak Health Goth?
el Bert is a SWD MVP -- and personally responsible for half my Rakuten purchases. t3hg0suazn buy that right away. good price-timeless-classic
great all blues layering @ChetB -- oh to be tall.   - -   I've been to the SF Symphony Hall twice. Once for a Haydn concerto, the other for Erykah Badu & Mos Def. I think I feel asleep at both performances. The whole venue is carpeted in soporific beige/brown. Needs more lasers. 
  [[SPOILER]]