or Connect

Posts by Parker

sorry brah I know it was on top of pile. lazy. 
bleh     dvn alt apparel pierre blah-meh-n margzilla
it was from a NY Times editorial awhile back. 
I've been watching The Roosevelts this week and been enjoying the 1920s style. Narrow shoulders, high collar, body hugging jackets, stovepipe trousers. Kind of a nice counterpoint to the 1930s-40s broad shoulder drape cut stuff that came next. Some of these suits could pass the Pitti test if you added a bit more flare and crazy fabrics. Buster Keaton had great style.              
another shot of John Doe         also I think old guys might have an advantage with hats -- which can still look costumey, but possibly more coherent with some wrinkles or gray.          
  hahah thanks guys. ghostface, the bottom panels are just huge cuffs sewn back onto itself. so it's really just the reverse side of the denim. there are a bunch of leather patches all over these too. I have another pair of these Junya x Levis which have a great tweed fabric and rip-stop nylon sections. the Bean shoes I used to wear in college. they're beat. lol. Ms Parker thinks I'm crazy. caveat.. I'll make sure to untuck next time.   
SOLD! Margaret Howell Trousers Straight leg cut trousers by Margaret Howell.  Slubby textured gray fabric. Light-medium weight. Feels like linen blend, maybe with wool or cotton. Front slash pockets, back patch pockets.  Very good condition.    Size Medium waist: 16.25" rise: 10.5" inseam: 33.5" leg open: 9"   FREE SHIPPING with tracking to the USA
SEE MY CONSOLIDATED OUTERWEAR THREAD   Barena Venezia Winter Long Coat Nice single breasted long coat in that soft knit-like wool that Barena do so well. Brand new with tags. Bought last year at TBS. Never had a chance to wear.
See my consolidated SUITS & BLAZERS THREAD   Veronique Branquino Fall/Winter Sportcoat    Nice blazer for that early 80s Margiela vibe. Soft gray worsted flannel with subtle plaid overchecks. 2-button front, flap pockets, slightly narrow and structured shoulders. Single vent. Excellent condition. No signs of wear. Would keep, but too long for me.
vini. vidi. ghostface.  - -   some fodder to keep the challenge going. I was thinking "preppy hobo".   [[SPOILER]]