or Connect

Posts by Parker

CARUSO white blazer Great jacket for spring/summer. G&Ts on the deck, or whatever. Practically new. Worn once. Too small for me. Luxurious and sleek cotton. Made in Italy.   Size 46 shoulders: 17" chest: 19.5" length from under collar to hem: 29 sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 25
CARUSO white blazer Great jacket for spring/summer. G&Ts on the deck.  Practically new. Worn once. Too small for me. Luxurious and sleek cotton. Made in Italy.   Size 46 shoulders: 17" chest: 19.5" length from under collar to hem: 29 sleeves from shoulder to cuff: 25
 I’m your Ice Cream ManAll my flavors are coo-coo-coo-cool, gua-guaranteeed to satis-fu-uh-yy YohjiYohjiadidas  [[SPOILER]]
 Regis, I fully support your getting the "Rico Suave" nickname. How can we second this motion and get it official?
Random Fashion Story A couple tourists from Australia asked me for directions yesterday. I talked to them for a bit and at some point they told me they were excited to go outlet shopping to get some Ralph Lauren and Nike for their kids. They asked if driving 2 hours to the outlet shops was a good idea. In a cutaway montage, I pictured some sad white hoodie with a pony being sewn in a sweatshop halfway around the world, then some container ship trudging it across the...
SOLD  - - - Meermin Suede Chukkas  - - - SOLD Dark brown suede. Dainite sole. Barely worn. Size 8UK. Add $12 for Priorty Mail with tracking to the USA.   
Carmina Chelsea Boot Size 8UK Very nice chelsea in dark brown suede on the Inca last. From The Armoury. Very good condition. Worn less than a dozen times. Too small for me. Best for US size 8.5 approx.    Price includes shipping to the USA. 
Carmina Chelsea Boot Size 8UK Very nice chelsea in dark brown suede on the Inca last. From The Armoury. Very good condition. Worn less than a dozen times. Too small for me. Best for US size 8.5 approx.    Price includes shipping to the USA. 
I've always called that a Moroccan collar. But I don't really know why. 
Nice art dealer vibe. I like it.