or Connect

Posts by Parker

I hope you've been on a 3 month fashion shoot in Morocco. 
Cool thread. This look is great. What season/line is this?   [[SPOILER]]
It's moderately heavy. I think it's a type of whipcord cotton. Maybe the EG dudes can say what it is exactly. I think it's from a few season's ago. I lucked out this one looks almost new maybe new no tags. Yeah, I like the color too. It's more of a dark khaki (British Tan?) than the typical olive green.  Pantone chips below :D  
This is one of those "purchased-before-and-it-didn't-fit-but-liked-it-so-much-I-had-to-hunt-down-and-buy-again-in-a-larger-size" items. You know what I mean! Cheers to Lorcan for the original tip. British khaki Bedford.  
that Coppens green-blue bomber is pretty sick. 
I feel like I don't possess enough inner turmoil or understanding of tessellate geometry to properly wear Lucio Vanotti.    However, something -- perhaps a timeless sartorial awareness or the fact that the garments sway between second and third dimensions -- makes me think it will appeal to me. 
the Fuuma fits are all great. creating a personal style is kinda the whole point imo -- even if you're screwing with the lingua franca of a particular forum. 
  Because a good photographer shooting a whole lookbook would be WAY more expensive than that. ++ models, assistants, hair/make-up, location fee, design, retouching, etc. all add up. I love look books -- they embody the romance and ideals of fashion -- along with runway shows and editorials. But for my own clothes buying I've learned to accept habitant's idea: if it looks good on some short model with average build on some half-baked e-commerce page, there's a pretty good...
would I ever wear a white MA-1? I like it conceptually but then I think how grungy it will get at my local dive bar or on the subway. although maybe that is the charm, like banged up white sneakers.  
fwiw BART still looks exactly the same.