or Connect

Posts by Parker

Does anyone have any Craig Green stuff? I like some of his wide pants with straps and what not. I noticed a lot of his fabrics are nylon or poly. I think Maas & Stacks carries a few things and may go check them out tomorrow.
 I was looking for a peanut butter and jelly sammie for about 5 seconds before I realized that PBJ is probably like Pure Blue Japan. 
Undercover / John  seems cool to me. 
Camel bomber looks kinda nice. I'm undecided on the black trim. And reversible things never seem to work for me. I always end up wearing only one side. After seeing the Margiela tan suede 5zip, I'd do that (if you have 2.5k to spare).   snowman, I like the shape of those pants. I feel like you have to check out the fabric in person to really decide. Somehow I think it will get kinda wrinkly and look just like track pants. That shape would be nice in your signature Snow x...
Are we sure StyleCon is not a new age religious cult?
    Helmut Lang moleskin flight jacket Alexander Wang "Tron" sweatshirt Alexandre Plohkov slim cargo pants Docs
DL, I think George was just a super skinny beanpole with no butt. I was just about to say you have to be like that for flares to look good, but then you have Barims so there goes that theory. 
+1  I saw a tan suede 5-zip from the new season which looks really nice. It's light weight so might work for your occasional cool tropic night. 
 this might be outdated now, but I rented an apt in LQ about 8 yrs ago and walked to a place called Le Pre Verre which was pretty nice, good but unpretentious. There was also another more locals place right across from our apt that was great, rustic fare. filled with locals drinking too much wine and smoking like chimneys. food was goood and atmosphere was fun. I'll try to dig up the name.  I like to stay around Rue Vavin the last couple times I went to Paris. It seems a...