or Connect

Posts by Parker

My English prof always wore Joy Division tee and black jeans.
New with tags ROBERT GELLER color-block sweatshirt. Soft, loose and luxurious. Would totally keep, but it's sadly way too big for me.    Size 50 but fits like an XL   width: 25" length: 29" raglan shoulders   FREE SHIPPING domestic   thx!
I think I meant "car coat". Field jackets are usually based on the M65 style similar to the Barbour. but without the bellowed pockets.    I love outerwear too. I think a lot of the SF streetwear ethos is --> cool jacket over basics (plain tee, plain jeans)   Go in this direction!   
 are you looking for a waterproof/rain coat -- or just a light Fall jacket?  I don't think those international or roadmaster moto jackets look very good in normal everyday context (vs. riding). too many bulging pockets makes a weird silhouette, esp. on a "husky fellow". I think a pea coat or wool field jacket would look better with chinos and ocbd outfit. also "no" on that lining. go with plain lining and buy a stars and strip scarf. at least you have the option of taking...
Synth making sample jacket look damn good.    question for @Thurston Bros :  are the shoulder gussets required? i.e. can we order a jacket with no gussets without messing up the pattern? 
 the mirror segment of that vid reminded me of this:  
black stuff   bbbf knit   vb cardi   and a grail item. I had this once before in size too large, finally found my correct size 3 yrs later.   vb wool bomber  
    coppidge, john moma levis margello