or Connect

Posts by Parker

that looks like Engineered Garments. I had one, it's a cool Hawaiian print. (unless I'm missing something #oldguytoooldforstyleforum)
I can't believe I just googled wool clogs. But somehow now I want a pair. àpropos the slipper topic in the other thread, I think those are ideal for home chillin' 
thanks davidlee! heheh, yeah, I couldn't help it. that piece was too good. and yeah, I will find you at some point if I can't make it work. Yohji 07 is still tops for me -- even though I think he's really hitting a zenith now. Seems like he's just creating art and oh, yeah btw they're clothes too. 

Where is that?
  YYPH long frock coat with leather fringe* cashmere t-neck plokhov cargo pants with more straps docs   *new Yohji item for me. based on the tag it's either AW2008 or SS2002. not really sure, seems more like the pimped 70s collection. it's got lots of leather straps and fringe.
Kgfan always looks good. :-) cool challenge, everyone did something interesting. I voted for Fellow Linguist. Drapey skirt-wrap thing creates a neat shape on the lower half. 
 Dude, that is just great. You and EG are a natural fit.It's also interesting to see 1940s US hunting apparel channeled thru 21st century Japanese-New Yorker lens then time traveling to Tudor England. Well done.
Stranger video is so good!