or Connect

Posts by Parker

I wear my dustbags exclusively with formal party attire. 
what's the topcoat, stitch?    the pants/shirt/tie combo is the classic "Italian Background" -- meant to go with basically anything you put over it. but I kinda have to agree w others. I think the jacket is too light, maybe if it had a darker color in the pattern to bring it closer to the tie or shoes. It's kinda floating away from the "backgound".    you are still a sharped dressed man :zztop:
^ love that pale gray suit with painted sneakers. I regret not getting a pair of those white Maison Marshmallow espadrilles too. Chet B fit looks pretty cool to me.
Ok, that made me feel better.:-)
RFT: stressful work day made me miss out on time-sensitive purchase of desirable fashion item.
That foulard andover looks pretty cool, p_royaltea. (nudge:-)
yay MoK!    I second the endorsement of 511s as a good slim, but not too slim, option. they're also cheap and levi's has 30% sales every other day.
Def like Sun Ra... and also the slightly less out there, but similar space traveler Yusef Lateef.  @Lorcan7     
huaraches? claro que sí!
that's fantastic, david. the back of the jacket is amazing. love the overal proportions as well. the cropped trouser and boot combo is one of my favorites.