or Connect

Posts by Parker

SUITS & BLAZERS All prices include free shipping with tracking # to the USA. No international shipping for now, sorry. Please note the item # and short description in your pm. All measurements in inches. Lengths taken from under collar to hem. Thanks.  01Dries Van Noten SS2011 Blazer -- SOLDcotton-linen-poly blend, peak lapels, embroidered texture fabric, slight pagoda shoulders, good cond. size 48shoulders: 16chest: 19.25length: 28.5sleeve: 25    [[SPOILER]]   ...
NECKTIES   All ties are approx. 3.25" wide. All prices include free shipping with tracking # to the USA. No international shipping, sorry. Please note the item # and short description in your pm. $5 off each additional tie -- $5/two, $10/three, etc. Thank you.     01-07 SOLD    two ties 08 and 09 are still available:     01 Sam Hober Irish Poplin regimental -- SOLD 57" excellent cond. nice dry matte hand. worn a few times.   02 Sam Hober black grenadine silk...
 how about now tie the blazer around his waist.  
OUTERWEAR See new price drops!All prices include free shipping with tracking # to the USA. No international shipping for now, sorry. Please note the item # and short description in your pm. Thanks.  01Barena Venezia Dese Long Coat -- SOLDsingle breasted lapels, soft knit-like wool with raw edges, horn buttons. brand new with tags. Size 48shoulders: 18"chest: 20.5"length: 40"sleeves: 25"   [[SPOILER]]     05Temple of Jawnz TOJ Band Collar Double Rider -- now SOLDdiesel blue...
http://www.complex.com/style/2013/08/evolution-of-the-hypebeast/2005
tee is actually not a henley per se but something called a "Moroccan" collar.    bam, the jacket is a bit small for me, but I can still button fine. Dries makes some of his jackets with super narrow shoulders which are probably better for more waify dudes than me. this is part of a linen suit I just grabbed quickly today. not feeling too hot. 
sorry brah I know it was on top of pile. lazy. 
bleh     dvn alt apparel pierre blah-meh-n margzilla
it was from a NY Times editorial awhile back. 
I've been watching The Roosevelts this week and been enjoying the 1920s style. Narrow shoulders, high collar, body hugging jackets, stovepipe trousers. Kind of a nice counterpoint to the 1930s-40s broad shoulder drape cut stuff that came next. Some of these suits could pass the Pitti test if you added a bit more flare and crazy fabrics. Buster Keaton had great style.