or Connect

Posts by Parker

Both? :-) Is the DR black? Thought you had one already. I've been in more of a A2 mode lately. maybe cuz I'm getting old. 
I had, and liked, that Galliano Dyptique candle when it first came out. Woody, smoky. But now I can't stand that guy and won't buy his shit. Good riddance. I wouldn't want to own it even if it was marked down. Same goes for the current Margiela stuff, which I find ugly anyway!  (sorry for rant :-)   --    Today: YSL M7  
Any recommendations for worker-owned, living-wage socks? Seriously I need some socks.    Also I am getting ads for driving for Lyft on the sidebar. Did the mere mention of them in a post alert the ad service? Creepy. 
 skimming quickly, I read this as LEATHER PANTS -- which I definitely think you should get, if you don't have some already.  - I've finally stopped using Amazon and Uber. Now I walk to my neighborhood bookshop or hardware store and have them order books or small stuff. Takes 2-3 weeks. Whatever. I also now just use Flywheel for regular cabs. Hey at least the drivers know where they are going without having to look at their phone. This new "on-demand" economy sucks (except...
Today: Helmut Lang Eau de Parfum (femme)  I had a small original bottle of this which I went through awhile ago. I just picked up the re-issue version and have been wearing it for the past week. Lovely floral, powdery musk.    re: Le Labo Santal, I've always wanted to like it, but it somehow never clicked with me. Then a girlfriend of mine came over wearing it and I thought it was great on her. So, whatevs.   @L'Incandescent  I finally gave the Dries x Malle another...
this is from awhile ago so maybe it doesn't count. but I'm wearing this Schneider poncho thing today since it's freeezing here.       I've always liked this Dries image.  
what jeans are those? or do you mean no jeans? :-)
   Thx man. suede trucker jacket is Donup (Yoox brand). I haven't receievd it yet so not sure about quality or fit yet. I had LA Guy's "Route 66 drifter" in mind with that though. 
I will pay more for designer version if I like it better. Sometimes the original makers have kinda boring cuts or colors so the upcharge for the designer version is worth it to me.    I don't know if they have alpaca but I really like the Howlin' lamswool knits. They do traditional fabrics but interesting colors and designs. 
kinda went nuts this month.