or Connect

Posts by Parker

Brands that incorporate the original 60s details are all gonna be in that range. But check out Mollusk, Banks, Yellow Rat for other options. Some are less expensive. You can also just try some cheap simulations from somewhere like Old Navy.
   Yep! If it's cold enough (leather weather) I'll bust out the 5 zip. This summer has been so warm so who knows. Is the Margiela store open? I haven't been downtown in awhile. 
Any streetwear dudes want to crash the CM meet at Cafe Zoetrope? Maybe everyone wear a leather jacket. It'll be plaid sport coats vs. leather 5-zips.
Calendar marked. Def up for a drink at Zoetrope but not sure about the Chinatown bar crawl.      btw, I think that's Francis himself sitting at that table in that sidewalk photo.
I like that tee Colabear. I usually don't like allover print tees, but I like that. Palm fronds!    I <3 Marc Jacobs too. Did you read the recent NY Times interview?
I like #1 -- looks good with the other stuff you're wearing. The hood on #2 makes give it a little more technical/dark vibe.
I hope you've been on a 3 month fashion shoot in Morocco. 
Cool thread. This look is great. What season/line is this?   [[SPOILER]]
It's moderately heavy. I think it's a type of whipcord cotton. Maybe the EG dudes can say what it is exactly. I think it's from a few season's ago. I lucked out this one looks almost new maybe new no tags. Yeah, I like the color too. It's more of a dark khaki (British Tan?) than the typical olive green.  Pantone chips below :D  
This is one of those "purchased-before-and-it-didn't-fit-but-liked-it-so-much-I-had-to-hunt-down-and-buy-again-in-a-larger-size" items. You know what I mean! Cheers to Lorcan for the original tip. British khaki Bedford.