or Connect

Posts by Parker

Dries, if you're reading Styleforum, pm me. I can help you understand the beauty of jazz. Maybe we hit a couple clubs in Paris. 
fantastic score. I think I saw that same suit on rakuten recently. looks great on you.
Man of Kent is winning the wall contest as of mid-summer. 
    actually, I've been toying with this look lately, so who am I to talk?  [[SPOILER]]
Gravati for Wilkes suede side zips marked size 12, but they seem to run small    "It's time. Time to look like a CEO."  
 usually SL or DH stuff works best on skinny tall dudes, but you made this work. Nice job. You also picked good basics too, i.e. not the goofy Hot Topic pieces.
Thanks guys. I'll take a look at some of the tropical wools.   Good eye, Andrew. Yeah, it's ye olde DOW. 
any recommendations on where to find a cloth like this? - - looking for a worsted with a lot of cross hatching.   
 Barena blazer is definitely like a cardigan. In fact most of them are actually knits.The new season fabrics and prints look like they'd fit with your EG stuff really well. Oddly I'm headed in the opposite direction. And it's really hard to find a (good looking) structured blazer. 
Ys Yohji Yamamoto Blazer Nice cotton, ramie, rayon blend. Substantial and shaped. Nice shoulder. 2-button front. Has got nice Romantic details like sliced lapels and unfinished back hem.  Slight flair to back skirt with button details. Very Napoleonic. Has an Ann D vibe.   Size 2 but fits quite large. Best for 38 or 40. shoulder width: 18.5" chest pit to pit: 21" length from base of collar: 30" sleeve from shoulder: 25"   Includes domestic US shipping. Int'l pm...