or Connect

Posts by Parker

Looks like Daiki and Yohji are on the same page.    [[SPOILER]]
Stan is the man. Didn't know he passed away. He was probably amused at the recent hype.   I've worn Stans for over 20 years and currently have about 8 pairs in rotation. 2 green, the rest are navy or white which imo is a little easier to integrate into my wardrobe of mostly blue/gray/black/tan. But green will always be the iconic version as it reads "tennis" right away.   fwiw when they reintroduced them in 2014, after being "discontinued", Adidas raised the price and...
will do. should be in a few weeks. will pm
looks good kitonbrioni
thx dudes, the bomber is really nice. super lightweight and made from some indigo-dyed kimono cotton or something. it's pretty much spot on Dodger Blue which is cool with me. jeans are great. really good wash, whiskers are pretty natural and denim is solid. very much old school Levi cut probably similar to your Sugar Canes. 
spring purchases -- LA Guy "50 shades of Blue" style   blue blue japan   eg   junya   junya   spotted horse / yohji baggie 90s jeans
  [[SPOILER]]
 wow, nice! I'm (still) looking for trousers to complete a suit. 
clean white kicks would keep that look spring fresh. the light blue, green and denim are nice together. I get a tennis vibe. brown boots are too earthy for those pop colors imo. nice tho!