or Connect

Posts by Parker

old guy fit     dvn filippa k pierre balmain marshmella  
Pretty cool duffle from upcoming fall season.   
  I believe the rope can be minimized a bit -- but may not be able to totally removed it unless the entire sleevehead is redone. Also the results will probably vary depending on fabric and-or proficiency of your tailor. I'd ask him/her first. If the fronts are sort of pointed/squared like that Devoa blazer, there's a nice symmetry with the pointy shoulders -- then I'd say 'embrace the Pagoda'. I have a couple of jackets with pagodas. It was kind of a shock at first after...
diniro on another level. are those tricker's on creeper/wedge sole?   like those Geller pants, LAGuy. 
Looks nice KJ. How about a close-up of the fabric?  I also picked up a couple (vintage) Dries items over last few weeks.   • crazy shame-thread-worthy paisley blazer -- now to find matching trou and red Moroccan slippers ;-)     • double breasted wool asymmetrical zip jacket.   
fantastic. great Q + As. (photos are missing for me for AFL and Breezy fwiw)   also where 2 kop meat coffee?
"Sometimes the clothes do not make the man." - G. Michael, Freedom '90
whooooooo-hoo. Gerry rules.   
  brick backdrop and Vermeer lighting are also nice additions. 
looking around I found this editorial from 2010. seems like 15 yrs is the average time it takes for something to get rehashed (probably faster now). even my non-fashion friends are talking about the 90s being back.   Elle Italia http://www.studded-hearts.com/2012/04/forever-grunge/